District 4aaa

HB2021

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826380726[/snapback]I agree with almost everything said, i am just mostly making the point that no one should say that District 4AAA has no passion, I mean you are talking about the probably the best district in the entire state.

I wasn't clear, I was talking about fans using Coacht. The players and coaches in the district are very passionate. I agree with you, this is probably the strongest district in the state.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nacba @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826380734[/snapback]The only reason 4AAA is strong is because of Bearden. In the past it has had thew best run booster club in the district. Strong booster clubs is what leads to a passionate baseball program.

...is this guy serious?

Bearden is not the only team that makes the district strong..

Farragut has nothing to do with it..winning all the state championships they have

South Doyle..with most of their starters going D1.

hm...yea...not JUST Bearden

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:01 PM) 826381767[/snapback]...is this guy serious?

Bearden is not the only team that makes the district strong..

Farragut has nothing to do with it..winning all the state championships they have

South Doyle..with most of their starters going D1.

hm...yea...not JUST Bearden

I believe he is talking about fan support and participation. Since Matt Buckner came to Bearden 3 years ago, the facilities have improved quite a bit. Matt has brought a winning attitude to the Bulldogs. He came from Farragut and he beat Farragut 4 times last year This is a strong district. You are right about South Doyle. William Blount is tough also. Tommy Farr will tell you the same thing.

HB20/21 as 4AAA recognixed historian, do you have any thoughts about the worst set of school parents in 4AAA history. Perhaps you can think of a group that only thought about their player before tha good of the program. Also in the history of 4AAA has there been any officers run out of any booster clubs.

QUOTE(nacba @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:55 AM) 826382735[/snapback]HB20/21 as 4AAA recognixed historian, do you have any thoughts about the worst set of school parents in 4AAA history. Perhaps you can think of a group that only thought about their player before tha good of the program. Also in the history of 4AAA has there been any officers run out of any booster clubs.

West High School