District 4aaa

HB2021

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 04:03 PM) 826455592[/snapback]I think that is the true definition of sportsmanship WBMD83.

Gracious in winning and gracious in losing.

I just never have been able to understand how people can think that by bashing other teams they will look like a better team.

But perhaps I was brought up with old fashion values that all people deserve respect. Whereas todays teens hate everyone.

Just because you beat the team I cheer for in a sporting event does not make you a trashy team... but if you open your mouth to slander and trash talk then in my oppinion you are a pile of beetle dung.

What are you babbling about? Who said anything on here about anyone saying a team was bad because they beat someone else's team?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 9 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826455593[/snapback]What are you babbling about? Who said anything on here about anyone saying a team was bad because they beat someone else's team?

You think to highly of yourself nofriendzz... and here again you step into a good conversation and spew your bitterness for all to see.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826455604[/snapback]You think to highly of yourself nofriendzz... and here again you step into a good conversation and spew your bitterness for all to see.

What do I have to be bitter about? The fact that DB can't beat Farragut? That goes in my favor. If you are talking about the LC game, I am not bitter. Disappointed yes, but did I make excuses like DB people? No. You my friend are the bitter one. Everytime I make a post, even if it has nothing to do with DB, you jump in and make a comment about it. Then I defend myself and you make outrageous claims and tell people stuff I did not do.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 9 2007 - 04:20 PM) 826455606[/snapback]You my friend are the bitter one.

Everytime I make a post, even if it has nothing to do with DB, you jump in and make a comment about it.

Lets get one thing straight right now... you and I are not firends and will never be.

Post every spot on this board where I commented against you that you were not ripping DB.

I listened to you rib DB quietly for over a month before I decided to step in.

What needs to happen is the good parents at Farragut need to take you behind the woodshed and spank your sorry butt for embarressing them on this sight and in public in their gym.

Banning you from the game did not prevent you from continuing to embarress the good folks at Farragut by jerking every team out here.

Please do post every comment I made in here. You are the only person that I have posted a negative comment towards and I will continue to do so as long as you attack me, or my team or any other team where I have friends playing. I lied in Knoxville for year and have friend with kids my age playing on several teams down there. I support them and follow there success closely. I applaud Farragut for their success over the years.

You on the other hand are a pimple on the face of Farragut. It is a shame coacht allows you the freedom to roam this board and spit out this trash continually. You are simply a brat that needs to grow up and learn some manners.