TMSAA Large School Mid Tennessee Sectional

champion13

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(champion13 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:29 AM) 826380451[/snapback]I think they were prepared. They knew what they run. They have beaten them twice.

Mt. Juliet just wanted it more.

In a one game, winner take all, there isn't a better junior high coach than Coach Johnson. His record speaks for itself. He's won with posts, running a hi-lo and utilizing every inch of height, he's won with guards in the post taking advantage of quickness over size. He conditions like no other, mentally prepares his team for anything and will play anybody, anywhere. Can't imagine MJ without him.

THANKS COACH J!!!!

Way to go Lady Bears!!!!

QUOTE(champion13 @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826380474[/snapback]you must be "mr positive" or his helper.

Did you go in at half or at the end of the third? did you take good notes for monday? did the post eat you up tonight?

QUOTE(bubbabear @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826380477[/snapback]coach??? thanks i'll take that as compliment

did you forget who you were loged in as?

Coach now that is a joke!

QUOTE(bubbabear @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:54 PM) 826380492[/snapback]to bad coach johnson doesn't teach his fans to have alittle class and respecr for themselves. i would say you sound like the coach but coach johnson has much more class than you

Coach Johnson and Coach Stoeker have a lot of class! Both coaches have had a lot of success in the past few years which will show up in the high school program. Good luck to Mt. Juliet and Siegel!!

QUOTE(bubbabear @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:59 PM) 826380503[/snapback]wrong! wouldn't put stoeker anywhere near johnson.

You are probally right. Stoeker hasn't been around as much as Johnson. He has had the girls in the final 4 3 of the past 5 years, but nothing like Mt. Juliet. I think he won a TNT with the boys though, There is a tradition at Mt. Juliet and Siegel is new.

How much talent do they have coming back?

Congrats to Coach Johnson and Mt. Juliet for a great season and championship. I think you girls only lost 4 games this year (two to sycamore.) Very impressive.

Also congrats to Coach Weeks and Sycamore for a good season. Disappointing to not see these girls go back to back, but the 2 year record of 44-2 is pretty nice.

Stoeker and Weeks both have a tough year to come if either plan on winning the 08 sectional. Mt. Juliet will be loaded next year returning a good bit of players.

Although I dont think siegel plays mt juliet in the season. I'm sure we will see sycamore and mt juliet for like the 9th, 10th and 11th time next year.

Maybe Siegel will go out of their conference next year and play mt. juliet or sycamore.

QUOTE(champion13 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826380527[/snapback]How much talent do they have coming back?

Congrats to Coach Johnson and Mt. Juliet for a great season and championship. I think you girls only lost 4 games this year (two to sycamore.) Very impressive.

Also congrats to Coach Weeks and Sycamore for a good season. Disappointing to not see these girls go back to back, but the 2 year record of 44-2 is pretty nice.

Steoker and Weeks both have a tough year to come if either plan on winning the 08 sectional. Mt. Juliet will be loaded next year returning a good bit of players.

you never know what new phenomn will be coming. Sometimes all it takes is one player to throw you over the top.

QUOTE(champion13 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826380527[/snapback]How much talent do they have coming back?

Stoeker and Weeks both have a tough year to come if either plan on winning the 08 sectional. Mt. Juliet will be loaded next year returning a good bit of players.

Although I dont think siegel plays mt juliet in the season. I'm sure we will see sycamore and mt juliet for like the 9th, 10th and 11th time next year.

Maybe Siegel will go out of their conference next year and play mt. juliet or sycamore.

Siegel went out of their conference and beat a good Lebanon team twice. They had a player go down that made them weaker than in the summer. I think it was Hassell's sister.

QUOTE(champion14 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:27 AM) 826380534[/snapback]Siegel went out of their conference and beat a good Lebanon team twice. They had a player go down that made them weaker than in the summer. I think it was Hassell's sister.

Didn't seen lebanon on their schedule.

Anyway congrats again to Mt. Juliet and Sycamore for great years and playing today in the final.

I'll be interested in seeing how both these young programs develop and if Sycamore can keep that amazing 2 year record going.