Rankings Week 0

mjuhb

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826390557[/snapback]Thanks for the reply "on the pitch"....here's one for you.

What does signing with a division 1 school have to do with the season coming up? That is the future, and the future for those kids is that they go to that school and never set foot on the field. If you want a better look....look at the past history- something you KNOW happened. I will start with my original question- What makes them the best offensive team in the state? Here are the fact from last year:

I will compare them to Bearden.

Farragut record ..17-6-6 goals scored -69 opp. goals- 44

Bearden record...18-5-3 goals scored-64 opp. goals- 21

Not counting head to head games (Farragut 2-1 ....goals 5 each) they each played 8 other teams ranked in the top 12 in the state.

Farragut record 2-4-2 goals 8 opp. 12. Bearden record 4-3-1 goals 11 opp. 11

Not the offensive powerhouse you imagined????

Me either.

How bout that was last year... your looking at a different Farragut team and a different Bearden team. And by the way Ben and Jake both have a chance of starting their freshmen years at the D1 schools they are going to. looks like you are a little upset that you cant even get on a D3 team... sorry bud better luck next year

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:44 PM) 826393338[/snapback]How bout that was last year... your looking at a different Farragut team and a different Bearden team. And by the way Ben and Jake both have a chance of starting their freshmen years at the D1 schools they are going to. looks like you are a little upset that you cant even get on a D3 team... sorry bud better luck next year

Columbia-2

Columbia Academy 1

2-0 in second half, varsity played most of game for Columbia, JV then came in and thats when CA scored with about 5-10 minutes left

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826390557[/snapback]Thanks for the reply "on the pitch"....here's one for you.

What does signing with a division 1 school have to do with the season coming up? That is the future, and the future for those kids is that they go to that school and never set foot on the field. If you want a better look....look at the past history- something you KNOW happened. I will start with my original question- What makes them the best offensive team in the state? Here are the fact from last year:

I will compare them to Bearden.

Farragut record ..17-6-6 goals scored -69 opp. goals- 44

Bearden record...18-5-3 goals scored-64 opp. goals- 21

Not counting head to head games (Farragut 2-1 ....goals 5 each) they each played 8 other teams ranked in the top 12 in the state.

Farragut record 2-4-2 goals 8 opp. 12. Bearden record 4-3-1 goals 11 opp. 11

Not the offensive powerhouse you imagined????

Me either.

First off how do u know that they will "never set foot on the field"? You are just hatin on those kids. Secondly those stats are from LAST year and Farragut returns 10 starters and Bearden returns 6.

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ Feb 28 2007 - 06:41 PM) 826393737[/snapback]First off how do u know that they will "never set foot on the field"? You are just hatin on those kids. Secondly those stats are from LAST year and Farragut returns 10 starters and Bearden returns 6.

Hey Tron Special...thank you for the reply. When I read this back I realized how it looks...it was not intended to be "hatin" on any of them. The statement "will never step foot on the field" was meant to be the possiblility. It may be that- in the FUTURE..they never get to play. I NEVER wish for ANY player to fail. The fact that they are going to a D-1 school is fantastic, and if they get to be a starter some day, it would probably be a dream come true for them. I wish them the best. I look forward to seeing them play this year- and I will see them play at least 8 games!! So I will be watching- closely. Again thanks for bringing this up for me!!

i dont understand how people can claim that this is a new farragut team this year... didnt they return 10 starters? that isnt a very new team... unless they are going to change their style of play, which i really doubt they will. let me go ahead and say this THEY WILL BE A GOOD TEAM, DONT GET ME WRONG! now thats that is out of the way... for anyone to claim that they even have a shot at being national champions is ludacris... they returned almost exactly the same team that they had last year, and they did not even make it to the state finals. for farragut to take almost the exact same team as last year, that didnt win state, and become national champions would be insane, and it is 100% out of the question.

now i know that it probably wasn't farragut players that posted this nonsense, because they normally come out annd show you how they play, and how their season will go, but to whoever did post it, please wake up from your dream and rejoin the real world.

good luck to all teams, and i hope that this will be a great year for highschool soccer in TN.

"this is mainly for the FARRAGUT WILL BE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS,or w/e post, but this is in response to tron and to the king."