Rankings Week 0

mjuhb

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ezion @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826394093[/snapback]i dont understand how people can claim that this is a new farragut team this year... didnt they return 10 starters? that isnt a very new team... unless they are going to change their style of play, which i really doubt they will. let me go ahead and say this THEY WILL BE A GOOD TEAM, DONT GET ME WRONG! now thats that is out of the way... for anyone to claim that they even have a shot at being national champions is ludacris... they returned almost exactly the same team that they had last year, and they did not even make it to the state finals. for farragut to take almost the exact same team as last year, that didnt win state, and become national champions would be insane, and it is 100% out of the question.

now i know that it probably wasn't farragut players that posted this nonsense, because they normally come out annd show you how they play, and how their season will go, but to whoever did post it, please wake up from your dream and rejoin the real world.

good luck to all teams, and i hope that this will be a great year for highschool soccer in TN.

"this is mainly for the FARRAGUT WILL BE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS,or w/e post, but this is in response to tron and to the king."

Yeah ur really not that smart. The key is that Farragut lost 2-1 in the semifinals last year and are returning 10 starters. The rest of the top teams aren't returning nearly as many starters (such as bearden returning 6). This year they will have the same team that finished in the top 4 at state last year, and they will play those top teams that lost numerous starters.Thats why they should be good this year.

TRON

QUOTE(underrated27 @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826392888[/snapback]Warren County 5 Livingston Academy 2

well this score was so high cuz 3 of livingstons starters left a halftime and it was 1-0 livingston. then there coach put in the younger ones against warrens starters so it will be different game come season time

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:30 PM) 826395570[/snapback]Yeah ur really not that smart. The key is that Farragut lost 2-1 in the semifinals last year and are returning 10 starters. The rest of the top teams aren't returning nearly as many starters (such as bearden returning 6). This year they will have the same team that finished in the top 4 at state last year, and they will play those top teams that lost numerous starters.Thats why they should be good this year.

TRON

EZION, I think you have been took to the house on this one. Tron is right really, Farragut has10 starters back from a team the was a State Semi-Finalist and beat the State Champion 2 times during the year. They may not ever be National Champions, but as you get older you get smarter,stronger and faster than the year before , So, Farragut this year should be a much better team than last year and playing against teams that lost their older strength. I am a soccer Fan for East Tn, not Farragut but you have to call it as what COULD be the truth, that will remain up to Farragut /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(OnThePitch @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:06 PM) 826395619[/snapback]EZION, I think you have been took to the house on this one. Tron is right really, Farragut has10 starters back from a team the was a State Semi-Finalist and beat the State Champion 2 times during the year. They may not ever be National Champions, but as you get older you get smarter,stronger and faster than the year before , So, Farragut this year should be a much better team than last year and playing against teams that lost their older strength. I am a soccer Fan for East Tn, not Farragut but you have to call it as what COULD be the truth, that will remain up to Farragut /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ok, like i said farragut will be good, dont get me wrong, all i am saying is that yes they returned 9 starters not 10, they lost their goalie and their center defender, but its not about how many starters you are returning that makes you a great team. all of their starters aren't the greatest players out there, they are good, but not the best. bearden returns 6 strong starters and the kids that took the place of the seniors are better, sometimes loosing people is better then returning the players from the year before. bearden is replacing rico with tom, which helps a lot, they do not have khader which once again helps a lot. they lost jay lutz, hinkle, and andrae, which hurts them, but they have kids to fill in their spots, so just because you are returning a lot of starters isn't always the best thing for you. to be honest there really isn't that much difference between your junior and senior year, you don't get that much faster, maybe a little bit stronger, and smarter, but most of the time its not that big of a difference. let me restate it again FARRAGUT WILL BE A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR, but i do not think that they will be that much better then they were last year. like always other teams in the state have juniors and sophmores that step up andx are actually better then the seniors from the year before... so don't think that a team will be amazing and that other teams lost strength just because they didn't return that many people from the year before...

QUOTE(expo @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:34 PM) 826395577[/snapback]well this score was so high cuz 3 of livingstons starters left a halftime and it was 1-0 livingston. then there coach put in the younger ones against warrens starters so it will be different game come season time

Actually #27 put one in that I was aware of before the half making it 1-1 whether livingston's starters were in or out Warren controlled the tempo of the game. The one goal Livingston scored was off one break for them in the game, but I agree it will be a different game bigger and better field, more space to work with and hopefully weather conditions will hold up. I'm sure I'll be at the game to watch.

QUOTE(Alegria @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826395541[/snapback]any details on the father ryan vs overton game?

Yeah they only played two starters from last year two players have pretty bad injuries; Andrew Chamberlain, Armon Agassi and Charles Rodriguez had college visits in North Carolina. So we couldn't do much with them not playing.

QUOTE(underrated27 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:36 PM) 826395793[/snapback]Actually #27 put one in that I was aware of before the half making it 1-1 whether livingston's starters were in or out Warren controlled the tempo of the game. The one goal Livingston scored was off one break for them in the game, but I agree it will be a different game bigger and better field, more space to work with and hopefully weather conditions will hold up. I'm sure I'll be at the game to watch.

ok when they left it was 1-0 and as soon as the coach put it in the subs they scored. i believe livingston would have beaten them if they would have stayed.

QUOTE(expo @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826396307[/snapback]ok when they left it was 1-0 and as soon as the coach put it in the subs they scored. i believe livingston would have beaten them if they would have stayed.

haha sorry but three guys that weren't even playing defense wouldn't have prevented 5 goals from hitting the back of the net, 1-0, three players out or not, we'll leave it at that till April 20th, as i said earlier the field is a better quality field and much more space rather than just booting the ball down field on a small one