Rankings Week 0

mjuhb

QUOTE(Ezion @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826395734[/snapback]ok, like i said farragut will be good, dont get me wrong, all i am saying is that yes they returned 9 starters not 10, they lost their goalie and their center defender, but its not about how many starters you are returning that makes you a great team. all of their starters aren't the greatest players out there, they are good, but not the best. bearden returns 6 strong starters and the kids that took the place of the seniors are better, sometimes loosing people is better then returning the players from the year before. bearden is replacing rico with tom, which helps a lot, they do not have khader which once again helps a lot. they lost jay lutz, hinkle, and andrae, which hurts them, but they have kids to fill in their spots, so just because you are returning a lot of starters isn't always the best thing for you. to be honest there really isn't that much difference between your junior and senior year, you don't get that much faster, maybe a little bit stronger, and smarter, but most of the time its not that big of a difference. let me restate it again FARRAGUT WILL BE A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR, but i do not think that they will be that much better then they were last year. like always other teams in the state have juniors and sophmores that step up andx are actually better then the seniors from the year before... so don't think that a team will be amazing and that other teams lost strength just because they didn't return that many people from the year before...

You are a joke. Stop lying to yourself. I play football and i watched the bearden farragut games last year. You lost your best defender (dude with the fro) your best midfielder (Hinkle) and your top goal scorer (Rico). If khader was so bad then why did he start the whole year and lutz was a main contributer. So yeah u are a clown. Maybe next time

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FHS54 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:40 AM) 826396726[/snapback]You are a joke. Stop lying to yourself. I play football and i watched the bearden farragut games last year. You lost your best defender (dude with the fro) your best midfielder (Hinkle) and your top goal scorer (Rico). If khader was so bad then why did he start the whole year and lutz was a main contributer. So yeah u are a clown. Maybe next time

haha a football player that thinks they know ANYTHING about soccer lol. yeah rico was the top scorer, but why, because bearden always passed the ball to him, making it extremely easy for teams to defend Bearden because they always knew who they were going to, if you'll notice at the end of the season Rico didnt play as much, so bearden played to all of their forwards, and look what happened, they beat farragut 3-0 and won state. so in conclusion loosing rico is a good thing because now bearden has to play to everyone making them MUCH more of a threat. khader... lol... khader was a good player for what he could do... if he lost like 25 pounds he probably would of been amazing, because he was smart, but the physical aspect of the game was lacking. loosing him is a bonus because they replaced him with a better faster defender. he starter the whole year because the coach liked him, he was a smart player and thats it, he was good for their style, but bearden has better defenders that replace him, making loosing him a bonus. yes lutz was a contributor and a great one at that, and it stinks to loose him, but just like everyone else he is replacable. the worst two to loose was by far the dude with the fro, andrae and hinkle, both of which are extremely hard to replace, but bearden always has kids step up and do amazing.

soccer isn't like football, loosing good people is sometimes the best thing that can happen to a team, because it makes them have to play more like a team. which is exactly what happened to Bearden this past year.

i got a good idea for you, stick to football analysis please.

QUOTE(Ezion @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826395734[/snapback]the time its not that big of a difference. let me restate it again FARRAGUT WILL BE A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR, but i do not think that they will be that much better then they were last year.

Ezion- U must be a young player. Saying a team with 10 returning seniors will not be better is nuts.

When you have a group of seniors that have played on the same team for years, U have a deadly weapon! These young men know it's there last shot at state and want to show the next level what they have.

They also have a coach that has taken them to more than one state championship and one NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Since there is only one other coach that has taken a team from TN to the National Championship and he is just a few miles down the road. The Dogs and Admirals should be in the hunt with the Admirals in the lead with a bunch of young men with Seniorities.

Good Luck Admirals you have the best program in the state.

QUOTE(underrated27 @ Mar 2 2007 - 07:53 AM) 826396538[/snapback]haha sorry but three guys that weren't even playing defense wouldn't have prevented 5 goals from hitting the back of the net, 1-0, three players out or not, we'll leave it at that till April 20th, as i said earlier the field is a better quality field and much more space rather than just booting the ball down field on a small one

ok yeah two of them played defense and when they were in warren only had one good shot