Should I stay or should I go now ?

Ok, so Pau has said he wants to be traded. The Grizzlies are looking to grant that request. So far from what I have seen the most likely and attractive deal would send Pau Gasol and Hakim Warrick to the Bulls for Loul Deng, Kirk Henrich, Ben Gordan, and some sort of draft pick. I've also heard that Bulls GM is wavering back and forth on the trade, not that I could blame him. Personally, I wish they Grizz could and would pull the trigger on this trade. Sure, you lose Gasol but he doesn't want to be here anyway. In return, you get two guards who are far better than anything the Grizz currently have and you get a good young center in Deng. In the draft you're going to have a high draft pick, so I'd pick up Durant and focus on that young core along with Rudy Gay.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pantherbert @ Feb 15 2007 - 01:59 PM) 826373211[/snapback]

Ok, so Pau has said he wants to be traded. The Grizzlies are looking to grant that request. So far from what I have seen the most likely and attractive deal would send Pau Gasol and Hakim Warrick to the Bulls for Loul Deng, Kirk Henrich, Ben Gordan, and some sort of draft pick. I've also heard that Bulls GM is wavering back and forth on the trade, not that I could blame him. Personally, I wish they Grizz could and would pull the trigger on this trade. Sure, you lose Gasol but he doesn't want to be here anyway. In return, you get two guards who are far better than anything the Grizz currently have and you get a good young center in Deng. In the draft you're going to have a high draft pick, so I'd pick up Durant and focus on that young core along with Rudy Gay.

Sounds like the Bulls would be getting the bad end of the deal on this trade.....

As a bulls fan, there will be riots in the streets if this trade is made. IMO Deng and Gordon wont be traded away for anyone, Hinirch maybe, but the guy just signed a fairly large contract extension right at the beginning of the season. A trade like this would be completely against what John Paxson has done over the past several years. I dont think the trade will happen and the bulls in the offseason will make a move to help themselves up front, no need to sacrifice long term success for this

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:24 AM) 826374422[/snapback]

As a bulls fan, there will be riots in the streets if this trade is made. IMO Deng and Gordon wont be traded away for anyone, Hinirch maybe, but the guy just signed a fairly large contract extension right at the beginning of the season. A trade like this would be completely against what John Paxson has done over the past several years. I dont think the trade will happen and the bulls in the offseason will make a move to help themselves up front, no need to sacrifice long term success for this

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whats wrong with hakim!? They better keep him. Durant may not even go pro.

Where have you seen this at?

This trade will be horrible for the Bulls. Henrich could be the most underrated player in the Eastern Conference, he is a valuable asset to that team. The Bulls are a legitimate Eastern Conference contender and I doubt Paxon would offer this deal. Deng is not a center, he is a small 4 and a big 3. So that would leave the Griz with no center and a bunch of forwards and guards.

QUOTE(Gerry Bertier @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:38 AM) 826375726[/snapback]

Where have you seen this at?

This trade will be horrible for the Bulls. Henrich could be the most underrated player in the Eastern Conference, he is a valuable asset to that team. The Bulls are a legitimate Eastern Conference contender and I doubt Paxon would offer this deal. Deng is not a center, he is a small 4 and a big 3. So that would leave the Griz with no center and a bunch of forwards and guards.

It has been the leading rumor but seem less likely every day.