Elizabethton Track

LikeNoOther1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpeedDemon21

yea ur right i really dont think none will beat them in east tn they are loaded too they have 3 returning satate medelist and 5 returning that should have made it.They also have some very talented freshman in there too. and they have been working realy hard since nov by there self everyday so u wacth and c if they dont at least have 9 10 people go to state

Guest SpeedDemon21

QUOTE(MrCoachD @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826374376[/snapback]

Doesn't Brainerd have a pretty good returning team as well? i saw they have some top sprinters returning on the tennessee runner website. Elizabethton did do well last year though and also seems to have a lot returning.

yea your right brainerd does have some top sprinters returning. It came down to the 4x400 last year in sectional and brainerd won by one point at the end.If i can remember Elizabethton had threee people get sick the night before and didnt get to run,one would have really helped and that was the other hurdler,but u know stuff happens.This year i think its also going to be between them in sectionals and i think the boys from e-town wiil pull it out

Guest SpeedDemon21

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Feb 16 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826375106[/snapback]

all respect to elizabethton, but i think they are weaker in the distance races. but, of course, the team that usually wins sectionals is team loaded with sprinters and jumpers. like brainerd, austin-east, etc.

and you are saying Elizabethton isnt loaded with sprinters and jumpers well i guess we will see all of there sprinters returned plus more and all of the distance but josh jaynes and adam green yea i kno they both were tops in the state at distance but the cross country team did really good to be with out them and i think zack sheppard has what it takes to win the mile and two mile. same 4x800 team is back that finshed fourth last year in sectionals. we got two new jumpers that are really good and one is 6'6 that can really jump and we got the same high jumper that finshed fourth and has been working hard and has improved.we have a freshman cody forbes who can long jump darn good.but i hope austin east got some good freshman in cause well we beat them pretty good and we bascially have the same team plus more. but like i said its aginst brainerd and elizabethton in sectionals agian and i think e-town they will pull it out this year but guess we will have to see

Guest SpeedDemon21

QUOTE(mahaney @ Feb 17 2007 - 12:29 PM) 826376063[/snapback]

i'd have to agree.

well maybe not but like i said hes at least good enough to get us points and i guantee you that no body will come close to brainerd and e-town in sectionals but we will see i mean you can get a taste at us at the clemson relays or ut invitational relays im sure since austin easy and etc is supoosed to be so good you all will be there so c ya there if u are going or are you runing agnst the same compition every week

well i wish you guys the best of luck. and to everyone else on that matter.

i can't wait to see what the middle section has to offer this year. David Lipscomb's 4x8 is pretty stout. they didn't lose anybody i don't believe. We have distance in the middle this year..again..Hopefully those who make it to state from the middle section will perform better this year than last. We had 2 that were in position to take 1st and 2nd but..oh well..

any predictions on who will make it to state from each section?

Guest SpeedDemon21

QUOTE(mahaney @ Feb 17 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826376351[/snapback]

well i wish you guys the best of luck. and to everyone else on that matter.

i can't wait to see what the middle section has to offer this year. David Lipscomb's 4x8 is pretty stout. they didn't lose anybody i don't believe. We have distance in the middle this year..again..Hopefully those who make it to state from the middle section will perform better this year than last. We had 2 that were in position to take 1st and 2nd but..oh well..

any predictions on who will make it to state from each section?

well i think brainerd,elizabethton,david lipscomd(your right there going to be pretty good if there sprinters hold up)trezavant and i really dont kno how the rest is but i say that is your top teams and did u mean teams that r going to make it to state or individuals?