Elizabethton Track

LikeNoOther1

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:52 PM) 826438151[/snapback]1ST CLAY ADAMS BA 9:46 2ND MAHONY MC 9:57 3RD SCHMIDT BA 10:08 4TH CAPISTRAIN LHS 11:18 5TH KENDRICK LHS 11:21

That's the actual results on TennesseeRunner.

Translated....

1. Clay Adams, Brentwood Academy, 9:46

2. Brandon Mahaney, Macon County, 9:57

3. Eric Schmidt, Brentwood Academy, 10:08

As for the others from LaVernge I have no idea.

well next time will you specify what race you are talking about i thought you meant the 100 my fault and yea thats pretty good

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:03 PM) 826438258[/snapback]great assumption: brandon mahaney will not be going to state in the 100, however, you overlooked the trivial detail that he will outscore your whole team.

hahaha i'm pretty sure etown can put up at least 40-50 points so i doubt that

and i would like to see what sophomores this guy saw go under 10 in the 100 since the high school record for all grades is a 10.08

first of all elizabethon,if you know anything about who is who in xc and track then you know that clay adams and eric schmidt aren't 100 sprinters-you should've known conig was talking about the 32.,

and nope sorry not attending the vol classic.,i'll be at the great 8

and now that i think about it sophomores that run sub 10 for the 32-it isn't uncommon-riley young,nick annekan,bumbalough,clay hannah,and buttloads more.,

so elizabethon, nobody really cares about your crap and don't say something unless you have the ability to back it up

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826438082[/snapback]yea our 4x200 might go too i mean we ran a 131 yesterday and 4x100 dont look bad either and justin fuqua 110 hurdels and 300 hurdels count him in for sure /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and hahahahha you prob wont even go to state /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I was unaware that the 4x200, 4x100, and hurdles were field events. That's new information to me.

And also, if you have never heard of Clay Adams or the other runners he spoke of, then you really don't know anything about track. Say all you want about not caring about the middle section or something, but that's just an excuse you're trying to use to save your dignity on these boards.

And you also might be the dumbest person on this board to think that when someone gives times of 9:46, 9:57, and 10:08, that they are 100 meter times. You do realize that first of all, because of the colon, that's not even how you write a 100 meter time. And second of all, even if that were how you wrote a 100 meter time, those first two times would be world records.

Come talk to me when you know what the heck you're talking about and you're not just being some ignorant ###### who only wants to talk about his own team's greatness.

QUOTE(mahaney @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826438298[/snapback]first of all elizabethon,if you know anything about who is who in xc and track then you know that clay adams and eric schmidt aren't 100 sprinters-you should've known conig was talking about the 32.,

and nope sorry not attending the vol classic.,i'll be at the great 8

and now that i think about it sophomores that run sub 10 for the 32-it isn't uncommon-riley young,nick annekan,bumbalough,clay hannah,and buttloads more.,

so elizabethon, nobody really cares about your crap and don't say something unless you have the ability to back it up

clay adams did it, and ryan johnson and sean keveren did it last year, like you said there are like a million more because tn has been really deep with young talent recently, those were just a couple of the ones that came to me really quick

and kathy kroeger will do it this year....

and coniglio is right if you haven't heard of bumbalough especially in tn then you really should have your coacht account terminated or something, nobody that runs track doesnt know who that is. he is one of the most famous high school distance runners of all time

QUOTE(TrentDilfer? @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:53 AM) 826438374[/snapback]I was unaware that the 4x200, 4x100, and hurdles were field events. That's new information to me.

And also, if you have never heard of Clay Adams or the other runners he spoke of, then you really don't know anything about track. Say all you want about not caring about the middle section or something, but that's just an excuse you're trying to use to save your dignity on these boards.

And you also might be the dumbest person on this board to think that when someone gives times of 9:46, 9:57, and 10:08, that they are 100 meter times. You do realize that first of all, because of the colon, that's not even how you write a 100 meter time. And second of all, even if that were how you wrote a 100 meter time, those first two times would be world records.

Come talk to me when you know what the heck you're talking about and you're not just being some ignorant ###### who only wants to talk about his own team's greatness.

you mispelled greatness....its spelled mcgreatness

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Apr 16 2007 - 11:20 AM) 826438524[/snapback]i'm convinced that etownrunner21 is really an fra guy just pretending to be an etown runner and typing up the dumbest posts to ever grace the coacht forums just for our amusement

it's probably coniglio...he played wicked mind games with me during cc season using a login that was gp-something.

i don't know about the rest of us, but i'm really tired of the Mc... stuff.

the mcdaniels were phenomenal. but give it up, e-town, they're almost juniors in college. you can't still be mcawesome!

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826438446[/snapback]and kathy kroeger will do it this year....

I don't think anyone is really sure on this issue... but last I heard she's not going to run at all this spring season... now if you're talking about running that for the first 2 miles in a 5k that's different... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Apr 16 2007 - 05:50 PM) 826438774[/snapback]it's probably coniglio...he played wicked mind games with me during cc season using a login that was gp-something.

Ha. I only wish.... I don't remember that.... oh well.