Elizabethton Track

LikeNoOther1

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:36 PM) 826438790[/snapback]I don't think anyone is really sure on this issue... but last I heard she's not going to run at all this spring season... now if you're talking about running that for the first 2 miles in a 5k that's different... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ha. I only wish.... I don't remember that.... oh well.

coniglio, you just thought your secret was safe with me....i'm vicious.

that was by far the greatest mind trick i've ever been tricked by.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Apr 16 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826438774[/snapback]it's probably coniglio...he played wicked mind games with me during cc season using a login that was gp-something.

i don't know about the rest of us, but i'm really tired of the Mc... stuff.

the mcdaniels were phenomenal. but give it up, e-town, they're almost juniors in college. you can't still be mcawesome!

haha phenomenal? phenomenal is a 1:50 not a 1:58 or whatever it was that those guys ran in high school. i get to see the one that runs for etsu all the time (well only for like the first mile cuz then i pass him, he always goes out too hard in cross, 8ks are definately not his strong suit) and i dont think he's ever done much better than 1:56/49, something along those lines, not too phenomenal for a junior in college

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.
    • The new school will be on that road behind Home Depot next to a church. I'm wondering if this could take from Greenback or could it be the end of Greenback, they only have 200 students.
    • Yeah it will take the county kids in that area that were going to lenior city. They will move down to 4a I think 
    • https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2024/04/16/tennessee-high-school-wrestling-2024-tennessean-boys-girls-all-midstate-teams/73303938007/&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTODk4MTc1NzA2NzUzOTM4MTEzMTIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw2t4JmfN58irWicgGwJ1UoW
    • That's utterly ridiculous. No way a public school pays money to get rid of a coach. They just fire them. There's no coaching contract it's year to year.