Elizabethton Track

LikeNoOther1

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826413589[/snapback]I'm not looking you over, I just think it will be hard to win a title without distance and field events. Sure, you have Jordan Ray in the shot, but what else do you have? A guy that high jumps 5'0"?

ok our #1 high jumper just came out a week ago due to personal reasons and he jumps 6 1 he didnt do it last year his name is brent and i promise you wil hear bout him soon our discus man bruce threw in that meet results(which was a practise meet after dong both hurdels he throws 138 140 ok and just wait until we kick ur ###### in regionals again ok

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826413607[/snapback]Post of the day.

etowntrack21-every1 needs to listen to this guy when he says somethin, he means it....if he says ur gonna get smoked, then ur gonna get smoked, my school n his dont add up togather, but they do work hearder than any1 that if heard, they might as well get a charter bus to take to state this year, if anyone wants to try to win state in somethin other that polevault, disc, n some long distance, id be findin out some secrets real quick cause im smart enough to shoot for pole vault this year concidering weve probably got the best pole vault coach in east tennessee, both state champs, and brit this will be her third time winnin state as a senior.

QUOTE(uchsdecatholete @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826413629[/snapback]etowntrack21-every1 needs to listen to this guy when he says somethin, he means it....if he says ur gonna get smoked, then ur gonna get smoked, my school n his dont add up togather, but they do work hearder than any1 that if heard, they might as well get a charter bus to take to state this year, if anyone wants to try to win state in somethin other that polevault, disc, n some long distance, id be findin out some secrets real quick cause im smart enough to shoot for pole vault this year

Are you being sarcastic?

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 16 2007 - 02:19 PM) 826414314[/snapback]Nobody cares about Elizabethton track. Ecerybody hates you guys. Elizabethton track is more feminine than two gay guys fighting over a tube of lip gloss.

why dont you show up dowmn down there at 2;15 monday and see who is more feminine and well see whos feminine ok

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:19 PM) 826414314[/snapback]Nobody cares about Elizabethton track. Ecerybody hates you guys. Elizabethton track is more feminine than two gay guys fighting over a tube of lip gloss.

Show some class, please. Yes, Elizabethton is a tad over confident, but cut them some slack, they have a strong tradition of excellence and egos.

We all have the best team in the state, right? Don't forget about sportsmanship and keep the boards clean.

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826415158[/snapback]Show some class, please. Yes, Elizabethton is a tad over confident, but cut them some slack, they have a strong tradition of excellence and egos.

We all have the best team in the state, right? Don't forget about sportsmanship and keep the boards clean.

Thanks for the class GPHS. Ladies and track gentlemen of East Tennessee, let's try to have a little class and stick to the facts. Performance has always talked louder than words. In regard to the facts, Ryan Williamson did finish 2nd in the decathlon at The TSSAA State meet. You can check it on the official TSSAA site. I also know about him as an athlete because I taught him to pole vault in one afternoon at our track. We loaned him a pole so he could compete. He got some more help at a school near Seymour. His athleticism combined with the support of his school's class coaching staff, and his teammates, powered him to the 2nd place.

Coach B.

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826415158[/snapback]Show some class, please. Yes, Elizabethton is a tad over confident, but cut them some slack, they have a strong tradition of excellence and egos.

Maybe you should look into things before you talk about something that you have no idea about. These etown track pricks have been on baseball and softball boards talking crap to other schools in the county. They even went as far as talking crap about 14 and 15 year old babe ruth kids saying that no one cares that their leauge got shut down. So don't you give me a friggin lecture on sportsmanship or class.

And "a tad over confident?" Please! Once (more like if) these brats get to state, they'll be embarresed by some REAL athletes from middle and west tennessee.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 18 2007 - 05:04 AM) 826416049[/snapback]Maybe you should look into things before you talk about something that you have no idea about. These etown track pricks have been on baseball and softball boards talking crap to other schools in the county. They even went as far as talking crap about 14 and 15 year old babe ruth kids saying that no one cares that their leauge got shut down. So don't you give me a friggin lecture on sportsmanship or class.

And "a tad over confident?" Please! Once (more like if) these brats get to state, they'll be embarresed by some REAL athletes from middle and west tennessee.

All I'm saying is don't stoop to their level. Be better than they are.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 18 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826416183[/snapback]...And beat them at Regional and Sectional.

o we will make it to state and beat us at regionals and sectionals good luck ok and i dont know who was talking crap bout 14 15 year old leauge shutting down but that is sad but we are confident thaqt we will win regionals and sectionals cause weve been working our ###### off since football season ended and i dont see nothing wrong with that so good luck to you all