Elizabethton Track

LikeNoOther1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 21 2007 - 04:33 PM) 826419654[/snapback]Could you elaborate, please? Define very strong.

u have claybo noone is better than him we know ok but he might want to wacth out cause at state their other runers that can spoil his day like you know Josh Jaynes did but we know we dont have the distance like you all dont have the sprinters

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 12 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826409281[/snapback]well you looked who is in our conference and tell me who can beat us at anything besides pole vault cause we dont do it lol

Jonathan Lyons, 100m, 200m, long jump, high jump,,, DJ Oliver shot put and disc, and Im sure theres alot of others who wont just lay down and make it as easy as you may think......Richardson, Whitehead and others WILL pull some suprises.. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(GotSpeed @ Mar 21 2007 - 06:19 PM) 826419709[/snapback]Jonathan Lyons, 100m, 200m, long jump, high jump,,, DJ Oliver shot put and disc, and Im sure theres alot of others who wont just lay down and make it as easy as you may think......Richardson, Whitehead and others WILL pull some suprises.. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol are you for real the boys from HAMPTON dont know what their in for lol i cant believe you posted this they dont know what competion is you might want to stop right their ok for you make a fool of your self lol

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826419714[/snapback]lol are you for real the boys from HAMPTON dont know what their in for lol i cant believe you posted this they dont know what competion is you might want to stop right their ok for you make a fool of your self lol

Maybe i should be intimidated by you with all your superior knowledge of athletics, considering you seem to know what there capable of, I'll just sit back watch and since they don't know what competition is, you have nothing to worry about. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(GotSpeed @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826419760[/snapback]Maybe i should be intimidated by you with all your superior knowledge of athletics, considering you seem to know what there capable of, I'll just sit back watch and since they don't know what competition is, you have nothing to worry about. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i guess you will just sit back and see and i worry but not bout HV

there needs to be a special forum, just for people who go to elizabethon, where they can go and bang there egos against eachother, as opposed to the rest of civilization. it makes me wonder if there's alot of in-fighting on the e-town team that drives this apparent insecurity that would seemingly force them to attempt such brash scare tactics on these boards so early in the season.

i need to work on my run on sentences, maybe i should transfer to etown and study in their dilightfully brilliant english department...

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Mar 25 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826422495[/snapback]there needs to be a special forum, just for people who go to elizabethon, where they can go and bang there egos against eachother, as opposed to the rest of civilization. it makes me wonder if there's alot of in-fighting on the e-town team that drives this apparent insecurity that would seemingly force them to attempt such brash scare tactics on these boards so early in the season.

i need to work on my run on sentences, maybe i should transfer to etown and study in their dilightfully brilliant english department...

your right maybe you should /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and yea why do you all think i care how i spell stuff cause i dont ecspecially on here and why do you all keep getting all mad are you worried or something? i thought that athelits was supposed to take pride in their team and brag well im a kind of a person who brags bout my team and if you all dont like it then dont get on here and read then leave soe kind of ######## bout me braging and until someone beats us then im going to say we are going to win conference we are going to win regional and we are going to win sectional you know why cause we are the defending champs in all of them except sectionals(2nd place lost by 1 point)and brainerd knows their going to have thier hands full with us and we kno we will have our hands full with them and for you gpittiam i really wouldnt get back on here and talk trash cause i heard you all had trouble with unicoi and cosby /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and if you all plan to hang with us then i would step it up and work harder than you are but good luck to all teams and have a good season /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 26 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826423169[/snapback]your right maybe you should /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and yea why do you all think i care how i spell stuff cause i dont ecspecially on here and why do you all keep getting all mad are you worried or something? i thought that athelits was supposed to take pride in their team and brag well im a kind of a person who brags bout my team and if you all dont like it then dont get on here and read then leave soe kind of ######## bout me braging and until someone beats us then im going to say we are going to win conference we are going to win regional and we are going to win sectional you know why cause we are the defending champs in all of them except sectionals(2nd place lost by 1 point)and brainerd knows their going to have thier hands full with us and we kno we will have our hands full with them and for you gpittiam i really wouldnt get back on here and talk trash cause i heard you all had trouble with unicoi and cosby /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and if you all plan to hang with us then i would step it up and work harder than you are but good luck to all teams and have a good season /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me and some of my boys watched gphs, they did beat us and uncoi? in long distance but its really where the sprinting guys. That is wats challanging soo i hope to see somebody in the 400 m, maybe someone can beat my 51.