Is there no class on the South Greene staff?

bucdaddio

Sullivan North was playing without their leading scorer and rebounder, Keisha Day, who was dismissed from the team.Their other teammate, Merrisa Williams, was in critical condition from a Wednesday morning car crash, and yet they try to carry on. After speaking with Merissa's family, they put her number, 44, on their shoes as a tribute, and head into the game after a tearful lockerroom meeting. But after foul trouble left them with just FOUR players on the floor, South Greene continued to press in the 4th period with a 40 point lead.

What's up with that?

Tourney Loss last of Lady Raiders Worries

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bucdaddio @ Feb 16 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826374272[/snapback]

Sullivan North was playing without their leading scorer and rebounder, Keisha Day, who was dismissed from the team.Their other teammate, Merrisa Williams, was in critical condition from a Wednesday morning car crash, and yet they try to carry on. After speaking with Merissa's family, they put her number, 44, on their shoes as a tribute, and head into the game after a tearful lockerroom meeting. But after foul trouble left them with just FOUR players on the floor, South Greene continued to press in the 4th period with a 40 point lead.

What's up with that?

If what you say is true then this person is classless for sure, i would be embarrassed to have a child play for him.

QUOTE(bucdaddio @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:59 AM) 826374272[/snapback]

What's up with that?

I couldn't beleive it! I had read the article again. NO CLASS SOUTH GREENE!!!!!The SG coach was quoted in the paper saying "didn't tell them to press". You sure didn't tell them to stop! It reminded me of some rec. coaches with an ego. Hats off to North! South Greene coach should be reprimanded. They are the arm pit of Greene County! North will have their day.

QUOTE(bucdaddio @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:59 AM) 826374272[/snapback]

What's up with that?

first of all she did not continue to press she had all freshman in the game she told them to get back several times however the freshman are just excited to get into the game and heck she played everybody but the cheerleaders what else is she supposed to do. I hate that one of the players is injured and SG even had a moment of prayer before the game for her and our prayers are with her but I guess SG doesn't have any class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(DBWATCHDOG @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:11 AM) 826374296[/snapback]

I couldn't beleive it! I had read the article again. NO CLASS SOUTH GREENE!!!!!The SG coach was quoted in the paper saying "didn't tell them to press". You sure didn't tell them to stop! It reminded me of some rec. coaches with an ego. Hats off to North! South Greene coach should be reprimanded. They are the arm pit of Greene County! North will have their day.

talk about classless calling South Greene the armpit of Greene County now that is classless calling a group of girls the armpit of Greene County because you are upset with the coach

QUOTE(pgsg10fr @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:17 AM) 826374311[/snapback]

first of all she did not continue to press she had all freshman in the game she told them to get back several times however the freshman are just excited to get into the game and heck she played everybody but the cheerleaders what else is she supposed to do. I hate that one of the players is injured and SG even had a moment of prayer before the game for her and our prayers are with her but I guess SG doesn't have any class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh? Freshman? Come on, have they ever been on a basketball court? Can they not read a scoreboard to know they were up 40? Surely they have been on the other end during their career. Does a coach not have any control? Which one is it? You said they didnt press, BUT the coach told them to get back several times. Sure doesnt sound like a zone to me. Sounds like a press and apparently to North's coach. Thank you for the moment of silence prior to the game, too bad the same mind didnt get communicated to the bench. Yeah, a team that is trying to press when up 40 against a team with only 4 on the court has no class! Freshman or not!

south greene you can sit here and make all the excuses you may want but to do a team that way in any situation shows no class i know your team and have seen them many time over the years and that it the way you guys have always been your coach could have called time out and put them in a zone........where's the class better yet wheres the heart for this broken team. keep your head high north we will all be praying for merissa south greene how can you look in the mirrior

QUOTE(DBWATCHDOG @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:48 AM) 826374357[/snapback]

Duh? Freshman? Come on, have they ever been on a basketball court? Can they not read a scoreboard to know they were up 40? Surely they have been on the other end during their career. Does a coach not have any control? Which one is it? You said they didnt press, BUT the coach told them to get back several times. Sure doesnt sound like a zone to me. Sounds like a press and apparently to North's coach. Thank you for the moment of silence prior to the game, too bad the same mind didnt get communicated to the bench. Yeah, a team that is trying to press when up 40 against a team with only 4 on the court has no class! Freshman or not!

Duh ? I guess we are all just terrible people kids and all. May God bless you and all you that like to sit around and judge and make ugly remarks about kids.