Is there no class on the South Greene staff?

bucdaddio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CycloneFan @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826375138[/snapback]Elizabethton's boys beat South Greene tonight 50-49 in a quarterfinal District 1AA game at EHS. Very very rough physical game. On the girls side, another Carter County team, Happy Valley plays South Greene tommorow night in a District semifinal game. Go Warriors!!

South Greene shares coaches----the boys head coach is the assistant to head girls coach Amy Hawk, and vice versa, or so I understand. Their sportmanship display, or lack thereof, against North is the talk of upper east tennessee.

First of all, you don't know what you are talking about (Just as many other posters on this sight). The boy's coach has nothing to do with the girl's team. They did help each other last year (out of necessity)! However, this is no longer the case. Secondly, quit bashing an entire school and community. You have no idea of what goes on at SGHS or anything about its coaching staff. There are other things besides gir's basketball (BELIEVE ME)!!!!!

QUOTE(ballobserver @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826377287[/snapback]i dont think anyone is bashing the school just adressing the actions of the coaching staff

I don't think I was replying to you. I believe it was cyclonefan! As for your comment, many of the comments on here have degraded the entire school. Just get the facts straight before you speak.

QUOTE(ballobserver @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826377287[/snapback]i dont think anyone is bashing the school just adressing the actions of the coaching staff

That's bull we have been called the armpit of Greene County and you have talked about our kids and you have downed Coach Ricker who by the way kick him while he is down. May God bless you all . I love Basketball and so does my daughter and I honestly hate that all of this has happened but we are actually good people at SG and we have a group of good girls.

pgsg10, your arrogance is indicative of exactly what people are talking about on here. All you, and the other SG poster have done, is defend and lash out at those who have taken issue with what happened at SG in last thursday's game. Have we heard an apology? NO. Have we heard an acceptance of responsibility for poor sportsmanship? NO. All we have heard is excuses. I'm sure you're sorry for what happened to Merissa, but thats not the point here. The point is the poor sportmanship shown at the game by SG's team/coaches. I hope somebody from North sends a tape of this game to TSSAA.

QUOTE(CycloneFan @ Feb 19 2007 - 08:57 AM) 826378903[/snapback]pgsg10, your arrogance is indicative of exactly what people are talking about on here. All you, and the other SG poster have done, is defend and lash out at those who have taken issue with what happened at SG in last thursday's game. Have we heard an apology? NO. Have we heard an acceptance of responsibility for poor sportsmanship? NO. All we have heard is excuses. I'm sure you're sorry for what happened to Merissa, but thats not the point here. The point is the poor sportmanship shown at the game by SG's team/coaches. I hope somebody from North sends a tape of this game to TSSAA.

ok first of all you where not at the game so you really are only going on what you heard happened and second of all you say you where not bashing the SG just the coaching staff but now you are saying you wanting a apology from me, so my question is do you know what you are talking about and if you were only bashing the Coach wouldn't you want an apology from her and why would you want an apology it has nothing to do with you Cyclone Fan. I think the only people that should get an apology would Sullivan North. I think this whole thing has been blown up and I think you just hate SG.

QUOTE(pgsg10fr @ Feb 19 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826378895[/snapback]That's bull we have been called the armpit of Greene County and you have talked about our kids and you have downed Coach Ricker who by the way kick him while he is down. May God bless you all . I love Basketball and so does my daughter and I honestly hate that all of this has happened but we are actually good people at SG and we have a group of good girls.

C'mon we all know SG is not the armpit of Greene County That can easily belong to other areas of our fair county. I agree that, while these fans have every reason to be outraged at the unsportsmanlike tactics of the SG staff, some of these posters have gotten a little off-target with their comments. This coach deserves to be reprimanded for this conduct.Period. The fans, girls, or former coaches bear no responsibility here. As a community, we have had our share of loss and pray for Marissa's recovery as well as that of sullivan North and its community. But please, try to keep the focus here on the coach's behavior.

QUOTE(pgsg10fr @ Feb 19 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826378895[/snapback]That's bull we have been called the armpit of Greene County and you have talked about our kids and you have downed Coach Ricker who by the way kick him while he is down. May God bless you all . I love Basketball and so does my daughter and I honestly hate that all of this has happened but we are actually good people at SG and we have a group of good girls.

go back and read i dont think i have ever said anything about coach ricker but support for him during his times.