Top goalkeepers

knoxgk

Guest THEWALL07

I sure hope i get to see the cookeville v. blackman game this year. Ever since Paul moved because " he didnt like the coach" this has been a great rivalry.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(knoxgk @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826374531[/snapback]Who are the top goalkeepers this year?

Knoxville keepers you think of Bryan Walker and Joey DeRosa, but Adam Greene from Farragut is a great keeper. He may not have the best foot skills, but I have seen tons of amazing saves from him. I would take him over the two any day.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826397013[/snapback]Knoxville keepers you think of Bryan Walker and Joey DeRosa, but Adam Greene from Farragut is a great keeper. He may not have the best foot skills, but I have seen tons of amazing saves from him. I would take him over the two any day.

I know Adam is a good keeper, but that's a little bold saying you'd take him over the other two any day. I've seen all three play several times and would say that Bryan is the best of the three because he is physical, fearless, and quick, three things that are essential to being a good goalie. The other two are still very good though, but just not as consistent and complete as Bryan.

QUOTE(ah20 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826397685[/snapback]I know Adam is a good keeper, but that's a little bold saying you'd take him over the other two any day. I've seen all three play several times and would say that Bryan is the best of the three because he is physical, fearless, and quick, three things that are essential to being a good goalie. The other two are still very good though, but just not as consistent and complete as Bryan.

Yeah i would definitely take Walker over the other two. Bryan is an overall great athlete and one sick keeper.

QUOTE(Boro Balla06 @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826399259[/snapback]instead of saying who we believe is best.. who is getting looked at for college? ive heard that james holt from riverdale is being looked at by memphis and he is only a junior.. so i would have to say that is pretty good.. anyone else receiving looks?

junior year is when you're supposed to start getting looked at, so a lot of juniors are being talked to by schools. anyway, last time i talked to james he was talking to UAB also.