Top players for 2007

Thasmykeez

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this isnt a topic called...best player in who plays for a high school... I select Rhyne Williams from Knoxville Tennessee. Hes 16 years old and #2 in boys 18 united states, an 17th in the world right now for boys 18. And i think just won boys 18 easter bowl. Im pretty sure he takes tennessee's best player for now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• All this stuff going on with board members and such I think I might take my kid out and move him this place is crazy. I never seen a place so divided. Everyone for them self. Need the theme song by Kanye west “ runaway” how should I feel safe my kid going to a school where their own people are fighting amongst each other in these meetings an such with such absurd behavior..
    • Hmm interesting sounds like same stuff at Oakland … does Kevin creasy not call every offensive play ?? . Almost every head coach i watch on t v or go to game they call every offensive play ?? Does west not call every play for the middle school?I’ll give it to the head coaches who calls their own plays. I’d rather lose knowing it was on me. Than I would knowing another coach called something dumb and lost the team a game. heck even college does josh huepel not call his own plays?? Lmao get real.. 
    • Is it true that the year jackets played meigs county in the playoffs. You was on air with cheese but doing the show  you do and you picked meigs county to win ?? And it was one of the biggest wins  in the state. Word on the street. True born yellow jacket there 
    • You didnt hear the news? There's no accountability that comes with being a head coach of the middle school baseball team. Cam615 has not responded to me in a while. The cat(reggie) must have his tongue.