Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 28 2007 - 07:24 AM) 826424666[/snapback]no...we won singles...but it doesnt matter we still lost...anyways...we play webb today and that should be a close match... and we play you all on the 4th? and honestly i think that will be close but i guess we will see

have you ever seen us even play?

post your score with web and who did what, that should be a good one

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826425351[/snapback]yea i also play with Taylor Patrick and he is indeed not playing, hes trying to concentrate more on playing tournaments and bullfrogs and stuff like that.

and THS is a good AAA, but can not be compared to other D-II schools

I find that odd...

What is Webb's lineup this year? I wonder how Siegel would stack up

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 29 2007 - 07:16 AM) 826425587[/snapback]Actually the score doesnt do justice of how the matches were. They were battled but THS couldnt pull out the duece points. It wasnt our day...honestly they just played more aggressive and it showed. The rain and sittting around to wait for courts didnt help much either. But they have improved alot since last year. David Parks played a grat match and Taylor Crist stepped it up too.

When u get beat 6-0 that is total domination. Tennis players make up more excuses than any sport I know. The rain and sitting around had nothing to do with it. If u played them 100 times they would beat u 100.. just say they were better than us and move on. There is no comparison to AAA and div 2

Looking in the paper,in the first five matches there wasnt a score better than 8-3 and 6 singles went to 8-5. That is not even remotely a close match. Well i guess if it was sunny u woulda had a chance. Do you realize how dumb that last post was

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826425633[/snapback]actually...i dont...i wasnt making excuses i was just sayin. In case you didnt the read the whole thing...i did say they played better than us...so go sit back on the bench and watch the real teams play...

You really need to tell us they played better than you. I never would have guessed that from the scores in the paper(I have to admit, I wasnt there to see ALL of those no add points you lost, that really coulda have swung it your way

Considering im with Bearden ill take my chances with ya. We play Webb soon, and if it doesnt sprinkle or if we dont have to wait to long for the match, I think we got a chance

What would you call saying"the rain and sittin around didnt help much either" being.....nothing but an excuse. If not , why do you mention it.

You sure do talk alot for someone who has never won anything. You might have a great team, but until you prove it on the court, I wouldn't be talking alot. What has your team accomplished so far that deserves all of these accolades you seem to want. Give me a good answer with some results and I will be quiet.

The only thing im going by is your results this year and you got smoked by Webb. You thought you could play with them and it wasnt even close, but it did rain and u had to wait around some(i forgot).

Webb is ALOT better than any AAA school and for you to think you can play with them shows how misguided you are about your team. You can probably play with the AAA schools, but give me some results and I will listen to you sing your teams song all day long.

When is the Science Hill match????

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:28 AM) 826425754[/snapback]Considering im with Bearden ill take my chances with ya. We play Webb soon, and if it doesnt sprinkle or if we dont have to wait to long for the match, I think we got a chance

What would you call saying"the rain and sittin around didnt help much either" being.....nothing but an excuse. If not , why do you mention it.

You sure do talk alot for someone who has never won anything. You might have a great team, but until you prove it on the court, I wouldn't be talking alot. What has your team accomplished so far that deserves all of these accolades you seem to want. Give me a good answer with some results and I will be quiet.

The only thing im going by is your results this year and you got smoked by Webb. You thought you could play with them and it wasnt even close, but it did rain and u had to wait around some(i forgot).

Webb is ALOT better than any AAA school and for you to think you can play with them shows how misguided you are about your team. You can probably play with the AAA schools, but give me some results and I will listen to you sing your teams song all day long.

When is the Science Hill match????

Actually I think Siegel and Bearden might could hang with Webb. Siegel could win at the one spot as well as the four and MAYBE the five...but it would be difficult. Webb is the better team. Honestly I think if Siegel and THS play (or I guess when they play) it will not even be a close match. THS could win at the two spot but I think it's all Siegel from there. Dawgs2 is Taylor Patrick not playing...?