Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Mar 29 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826425805[/snapback]Actually I think Siegel and Bearden might could hang with Webb. Siegel could win at the one spot as well as the four and MAYBE the five...but it would be difficult. Webb is the better team. Honestly I think if Siegel and THS play (or I guess when they play) it will not even be a close match. THS could win at the two spot but I think it's all Siegel from there. Dawgs2 is Taylor Patrick not playing...?

He is not playin, which hurts this team. Its hard to lose your #1/2 and not be. We will still be quite good, but some players will really have to step up against the Science Hills/Siegels (and THS since TNtnns 07 wants to always be included in the conversation )

"As long as its not raining or we have to sit around much we can beat anybody" I really believe that

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ Mar 29 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826425853[/snapback]He is not playin, which hurts this team. Its hard to lose your #1/2 and not be. We will still be quite good, but some players will really have to step up against the Science Hills/Siegels (and THS since TNtnns 07 wants to always be included in the conversation )

"As long as its not raining or we have to sit around much we can beat anybody" I really believe that

So Bearden's lineup without Patrick would be

Maltsberger

Acker

Rhanema/Fulton

Fulton/Rhanema

?

That makes things interesting...

QUOTE(MaroonNation77 @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826426090[/snapback]Whats Seigal's line up this year? Is it the same as last year or did you gain/lose anyone?

S-i-e-g-e-l lol

Kyle Wishing

Chris Hale

Casey Edwards

James Hayes

David Melvin

All are the same except for the 5 where Melvin stepped in for Verble. 3 of the top 4 are seniors with Edwards being the only Junior. All return from last years State championship team. Bearden/Science Hill should be a good match this year to decide who comes out of that region.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826426103[/snapback]S-i-e-g-e-l lol

Kyle Wishing

Chris Hale

Casey Edwards

James Hayes

David Melvin

All are the same except for the 5 where Melvin stepped in for Verble. 3 of the top 4 are seniors with Edwards being the only Junior. All return from last years State championship team. Bearden/Science Hill should be a good match this year to decide who comes out of that region.

SIEGEL...my bad. Beardens current line-up is as follows:

Hunter Maltsberger

Chris Acker

Ben Rahnema

Jimmy Fulton

James Dail

Any idea what Science Hill's line-up is?

Im guessing...

Smith

Wilkinson

Greer....

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 30 2007 - 08:05 AM) 826426397[/snapback]What is ur problem? I just said that they were the better team...im gonna take it that you are one of those rich, stuck up @$#%^& that lives in the knoxville area, just like the webb boys...the only ones from webb that are actually modest are hatcher and walling and i respect them. But crist and parks are probably the most arrogant people i have ever met.

You are the least modest person on here, always talking about how good your team is. I have never said one word about our team. Unlike u we have a few results that speak for themselves... all u can do is talk.

"If it doesnt rain or we have to wait around we gotta chance... or if the ad points go our way " TNtnn 07

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826380760[/snapback]Tennessee High has really come on strong ths year. I look for them to go to state with a hard fought one over Science Hill. THS is very deep with top eight players being very solid. Doubles will be a factor this year. #1 dubs should be Kiser/Rockett, #2 Fletcher/ Wagner, #3 Tidwell/ Jones, Wilson

I dont call this being modest. When is the Science Hill match, this will answer lots of questions about who comes out of the region????

Sorry but I don't see Tennessee High coming out of that region. Kiser is not even THAT great at the 1 spot. Rockett is solid but no more. And after Craig Rockett who is there? I've played THS's 1,4,and 5 all at one tournament. After Rockett there is a drop off. Tennessee High is a good team that is not good enough to make it to the state level in a tough region. Period. Bearden or Science Hill will come out of that region...unless there is some team I haven't heard of.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 30 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826426397[/snapback]the only ones from webb that are actually modest are hatcher and walling and i respect them.

Well you should respect ALL of them on the tennis court because they didnt lose a singles match. And its not like the matches couldve gone either way, they were all blowouts except fot court #6 which was 8-5.