IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

QUOTE(orange~is~tradition @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826412785[/snapback]Greenway pitched four innings of 1 run 3 hit ball. (He is Greenevilles ace, not cutshaw and for sure not Knight, Cody Duncan is probably greenevilles 2nd best pitcher)

Cutshaw came in in the fifth and gave up four earned runs in 3 innings. Also with men on first and second GHS's CF made a play at the warning track to save the game.

Cutshaw is probably Greeneville's fourth or fifth best For sure not 1 or 2 and probably not three.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I can't believe it is only 4 days into the season and someone is already on here bashing players. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I can't believe it is only 4 days into the season and someone is already on here bashing players. IF I AM NOT MISTAKIN....WERE YOU NOT PUTTING DOWN ONE OF CHEROKEES CHIEFS BASEBALL PLAYERS ........YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS THAT WAS THERE BEST ACE PITCHER /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

cherokee isnt as bad as what rutledge done to them but they arent that good either,plus rutledge probably has the best bats in the lakeway area, jeff county did put it on them though they'll be a tough win the imac. west has the best pitching 1-3 asuming wild will be able come back later on. thoughts?

QUOTE(easygoing7 @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:50 AM) 826412649[/snapback]And the prediction for this year was 1. West 2.Cherokee 3.East 3.Jeff.County and so on.

Rutledge beat Cherokee that bad, and Cherokee was pitching there ace? Someone had high expectations for Cherokee this year didnt they?

Down fall for Cocke Co. is that they have one senior on the team.rest mostly freshman and sophmores with few jr.

Did Greenway play in the game on Tuesday? And why didnt Cutshaw pitch? Were the waiting for confrence play?

alright now come on you gotta be easy here and be a little considerate everyone has a bad game and the ace didn't pitch the whole game.The jv went in during the 4th.

QUOTE(frankenvol @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826412935[/snapback]The downfall of Cocke Co. and Cherokee is that neither of them can compete in AA, let alone AAA.

why do you guys gotta always be hating on cherokee and cocke.They have well Cherokee has a bunch of people that play AAA ball and a couple that play AA and Iknow for a fact that Cherokee can compete on any level you place them on.By the way people said the same for them in basketball (they were picked last in their conference) and finished 2nd so no need to be talking smack until the season has unfolded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They may be a surprise team and come out on top. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(D-ron @ Mar 16 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826414233[/snapback]why do you guys gotta always be hating on cherokee and cocke.They have well Cherokee has a bunch of people that play AAA ball and a couple that play AA and Iknow for a fact that Cherokee can compete on any level you place them on.By the way people said the same for them in basketball (they were picked last in their conference) and finished 2nd so no need to be talking smack until the season has unfolded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They may be a surprise team and come out on top. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Since there is no official coaches vote, they couldn't have been picked last in the conference. And anyone that knew anything about the IMAC this year knew Cherokee would finish top half. And how does Cherokee have players that play AAA and AA? Do they play for two different teams?

QUOTE(imacker10 @ Mar 17 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826415648[/snapback]does anybody know how they are going to determine the winner of the hardball classic if they even are going to announce a winner

I doubt they will since they didnt even finish pool play.

They could determine champions of pools, but that would be a little iffy as well.

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826410999[/snapback]GDM, Joey did pitch for Jefferson County. He wasn't as crisp as I saw him at times last year. He gave up seven hits, five walks, but did pitch better late in the game, allowing only two hits in the last three innings. He made a couple of mistakes early and Rutledge made him pay, a two-run homer in the first inning, three-run homer in the second.

At the plate for JC, Belcher, Zach Long and Nick Sherrod all hit homeruns and went a combined 8-of-11 with 3 HR, 2 2b, seven RBIs and seven runs scored.

JC also was better than I thought they would be at the bottom of the order, 7-8-9-1 (Tyler Smith, Clark Paschual, Christian McFall and Will Brummett, all newcomers except Brummett who was bumped into the varsity starting lineup during tournament last year) went 5-of-9 with four walks four RBIs and four runs scored.

The thing about JC is Belcher and Sherrod are the only returning pitchers from last year. The JC offense should be able to put up runs, but all of the newcomers on the pitching staff are going to have to step up in a hurry with the way the conference games are being played this year. Gotta have good pitchers 3-4 deep at least.

Jeff will be solid this year and have at least 3 very good starters. That should be enough with their hitting.