IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826417512[/snapback]1 mo-east

2 greeneville

3 mo-west

4 Jeff

5 Cherokee

6 cocke county

west is too cocky..thats all there is to it. doesn't matter what sport it is they think they're better than they really are.

I agree with you completely!!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826417598[/snapback]They may be cocky, but they are better than third-best in the IMAC

Your crazy! There is no way cocke county will tie with cherokee..... greeneville will be ahead of jeff b.c. has weak pitching..... and east with be ahead of west b.c. hazelwood is done, wild is hurt until april and there defense is young

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Mar 19 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826417704[/snapback]Cocky or not....you can split this league into 3 tiers this season, I believe..

1 and 2 - East and West

3 and 4 - Jeff and Greeneville (With Jeff possibly sneaking into the top tier)

5 and 6 - Cherokee and Cocke Co.

Your crazy! There is no way cocke county will tie with cherokee..... greeneville will be ahead of jeff b.c. has weak pitching..... and east with be ahead of west b.c. hazelwood is done, wild is hurt until april and there defense is young

QUOTE(EveryonesFan @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826417958[/snapback]You may think that West is cocky, but the true word might be that they have the swagger. You may think that they are cocky becuase they go out there and know that they are going to win. Well that's what winner's do. And yes there is a fine line between cocky and confident, and i wouldnt call them cocky.

so you must be a west fan...not everyones fan...arrogant would be the word for west b/c they never can win it all in anything...

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:01 PM) 826419344[/snapback]hey dz your guys are going to get it tonight.....we'll see how it all unfolds...with cutshaw pitching u guys dont have a chance....so good luck

Easy there shedevil...seems to me that Jeff has already taken two games from us. Until the guys learn to put a stop to the mistakes, it won't matter who is pitching for Gville. Jeff proved last night that good hitting and smart base running can level out a young and inexperienced pitching squad for them.

QUOTE(GREENEDEVILMOM @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826419371[/snapback]Easy there shedevil...seems to me that Jeff has already taken two games from us. Until the guys learn to put a stop to the mistakes, it won't matter who is pitching for Gville. Jeff proved last night that good hitting and smart base running can level out a young and inexperienced pitching squad for them.

i just think on their home field greeneville will win

QUOTE(IMAC_5 @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:02 AM) 826419188[/snapback]Your crazy! There is no way cocke county will tie with cherokee..... greeneville will be ahead of jeff b.c. has weak pitching..... and east with be ahead of west b.c. hazelwood is done, wild is hurt until april and there defense is young

Please go back and reread my post.

Thanks.

Also....Jefferson County has a leg up on Greeneville by beating them 2 times already. Cocke County narrowly lost to Cherokee on Monday and expect their DH to be a toss-up tonight with both teams being a bit thin with arms after their first pitcher...

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Mar 21 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826419423[/snapback]Don't wish me good luck. I just write about it.

Yeah, DZ has no homerizm in him. He tells it like it is! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Looking forward to your baseball stories this season DZ.

By the way, I guess Jeff County finds out today if Matt Cutshaw really is the Man.

PATRIOT BALL - HIT THEM LONG, PRAY FOR PITCHING!

QUOTE(raiderray @ Mar 21 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826419611[/snapback]Yeah, DZ has no homerizm in him. He tells it like it is! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hey now, at least I dont question the refs in all my stories, hmm PTS /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(GREENEDEVILMOM @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826419447[/snapback]Speaking of writing about it..thought you was gonna email me /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry momma, Ive been busy with football the past couple of days. Joe Byrd was there last night, and you were complaining about the sun /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Mar 21 2007 - 05:52 PM) 826419618[/snapback]Joe Byrd was there last night, and you were complaining about the sun /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hey, we're on a roll. That's two games covered this year. Two weeks into the season and we've already doubled up our coverage from last year. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />