IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

QUOTE(imacker10 @ Mar 28 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826425087[/snapback]if this kid had an injury to one of his knees that kept him out seven months and then had THE SAME injury to his other knee in a scrimmage... how is he already back out there... please give me this kids name so i can shake his hand

Im from greeneville and it is true i dont know if he wants his name out but he gets on here so if he wants to tell yall he will.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid had two knee surgeries on the same knee, injured it when the knee cap came out of place and went back in while playing summer ball. Had his knee scoped before his last season and had no cartlidge and was trying to play. Then over last summer he had donor bone and cartlidge put in his knee. In a scrimmage before the season he injured the other knee only not as serious as the other. His doctor told him that he would have to have surgery again but he would wait until after the season to do it. He loves the game but just has not had any luck with the injury deal.

QUOTE(volunteerfan23 @ Mar 29 2007 - 05:46 AM) 826425533[/snapback]The kid had two knee surgeries on the same knee, injured it when the knee cap came out of place and went back in while playing summer ball. Had his knee scoped before his last season and had no cartlidge and was trying to play. Then over last summer he had donor bone and cartlidge put in his knee. In a scrimmage before the season he injured the other knee only not as serious as the other. His doctor told him that he would have to have surgery again but he would wait until after the season to do it. He loves the game but just has not had any luck with the injury deal.

thank you for clearing that up

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:36 PM) 826426185[/snapback]Apparently you - nor I - got invitations to the polling booth...

And as for the original poster's comments, I believe everyone here was picking the Cocke County Roosters/Cocks/Big Red, et al. for last, not the Chiefs.

Everyone I know or talked to was picking Cherokee in the top half before the season started. I myself thought it would be close second between them and west. No way anyone thought they were worse than CC, JC or East

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826426185[/snapback]Apparently you - nor I - got invitations to the polling booth...

And as for the original poster's comments, I believe everyone here was picking the Cocke County Roosters/Cocks/Big Red, et al. for last, not the Chiefs.

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Mar 30 2007 - 01:30 AM) 826426357[/snapback]Everyone I know or talked to was picking Cherokee in the top half before the season started. I myself thought it would be close second between them and west. No way anyone thought they were worse than CC, JC or East

Who cares...????? basketball season is over. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Besides you guys couldnt pick a cherry if it was the last 1 on the tree. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You know Im just kiddin, PT.

QUOTE(mtwbaseball @ Apr 4 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826430124[/snapback]morristown west swept cocke county... what are the other results in conference play

Jeff County went 2-2 over the weekend, lost to Seymour and Gallatin, beat Halls and Heritage. They play Knox Central tonight, return to district play Monday against East

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Apr 5 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826430775[/snapback]Jeff County went 2-2 over the weekend, lost to Seymour and Gallatin, beat Halls and Heritage. They play Knox Central tonight, return to district play Monday against East

any picks on the series of jeff and morristown east

QUOTE(Snowman16 @ Mar 23 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826421018[/snapback]I would love for you to mention the names of the ones doing it. You are absolutely right, Berea is no Texas or Tennessee in the baseball arena but it is college ball nevertheless. You think that they are going there because it's the best offer they have? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and before the season starts? They have their priorities in line and realize that there is life outside the diamond.

Try finding a job instead of harping on KID'S actions bud

Then there are some kids who can't get into most of the DIIIs because of grades. DIIIs don't give atheletic $ but they do give academic $. That means you must have very descent grades to recieve $.

Keep in mind also that NAIA is fading and the drop offs are going to DII & DIII.