IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

QUOTE(IMAC_5 @ Apr 7 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826432177[/snapback]any picks on the series of jeff and morristown east

East beat Jeff Co. 12-5 Monday. Good to see Dickerson (on the mound) rebound after the Farragut game. He also drove in 4 runs.

Man, East's lineup is loaded: Mosier, Morgan, Collins, Greene etc. Morgan especially has a sweet stroke. Jeff Co. is loaded too-anyone would love to have Long and Sherrod. Should be an interesting DH Tuesday at Frank Lorino Park.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826434491[/snapback]West did beat South Doyle.

Cocke County lost 19-0 at home to Rutledge in a no-hitter for the Pioneers.

Jeff County swept East Tuesday, leaves JC and West with one loss apiece in the district. Big series coming up, with the winner controlling their own destiny toward the championship and No. 1 seed for tourney. One game at West on Monday and doubleheader at JC on Tuesday.

QUOTE(utilityplayer00 @ Apr 16 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826439072[/snapback]heard that belcher was knocked pretty hard by the trojans, thought he was the ace?

Ask Dontrelle Willis, Roger Clemens, Andy Petite, Mariano Rivera, etc, how easy it is to have a bad day and get knocked pretty hard. I'm not making excuses for Belcher, nor am I knocking West's bats, just saying that no one is perfect, and anyone can have a bad day.

i know you aren't knockin the trojans bats because they took 3 of 3 from the patriots winning 9-3 the first game and 11-0 the second, seems like they are pickin it up at the right time. doesn't look good for the green devils monday and tuesday, and i heard they were havin team problems with one person ruining the chemistry, that can hurt the whole team. they need to find a way to keep that one person in line, and if the coachs aren't goin to the players need to.

i was pleased to here that east lost to cherokee, cocke county beat jeff, and the trojans beat the devils. sounds like a great night of baseball in the imac conference. the trojans keep widening there lead looks like they are going to be the ones to beat going into the tournament, of course she was the one to beat going into the season