IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

of course they don't want to play at sherwood, why would they want a loss on opening day. especially with the thunder the trojans of morristown west are carring with them, with the slaughtering they gave the greeneville green devils. the trojans just about have everything rolling on all cylinders, it's gonna be scary when they are there.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that it's being played at sherwood. The field looks decent even though the stadium is pathetic. It's still better than frank lorino. West dominated greeneville just like every other district team, and Wild threw a no hitter while Bridgewater threw a one hitter. Great pitching, good defense, and a very nice offense.

rumor has it that altizer was pressured into playing the game at sherwood, he was afraid not having an advantage seems typical to me. even though it is going to be three good games just because it's east vs west i do believe west will pull it out. east has had a hard season and west seems to have things workin? does anybody know who will be pitchin for east? and what are your thoughts on these games considering if west wins atleast one they clinch the district out right.

QUOTE(EveryonesFan @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:03 PM) 826446239[/snapback]I am glad that it's being played at sherwood. The field looks decent even though the stadium is pathetic. It's still better than frank lorino. West dominated greeneville just like every other district team, and Wild threw a no hitter while Bridgewater threw a one hitter. Great pitching, good defense, and a very nice offense.

West dominated Greeneville I agree. West is very talented and have some very good pitching, their hitters are patient and if you make a mistake they will make you pay. Seemed like when Greeneville made an error it was followed by a rally and runs runs runs. However I dont agree with the statement that every other district team has dominated them. Jefferson County beat them three games but the games were very good games, the first two could have gone either way and the third was 8-3, Greeneville took 2 of 3 from East and took 3 from Cocke County so I fail to see how that is domination.

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Apr 24 2007 - 12:12 AM) 826443916[/snapback]Cocke County beat East 7-4 tonight.

Blaine Hartsell picked up the CG victory, throwing over 105 pitches on the night.

I am glad to see Blaine pick up the win. I had the opportunity to coach Blaine for 3 years. He is a good kid with talent.

west beat east 1-0, clinching the regular season conference win. with west not hitting the ball very well still pulled it out. bridgewater pitched a very good game and seemed to strike out who he needed to when he needed to. hopefully we can see what the trojan bats can really do tomorrow in the double header at sherwood, and maybe they will break the new field in style.

QUOTE(gogreene @ Apr 29 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826448039[/snapback]What are the standings heading into the last two days of the regular season? I know that West is leading, but what about 2-6?

West 12 1 .923

Cherokee 8 4 .667

Jeff Co 9 6 .600

Greeneville 5 7 .417

East 5 8 .385

Cocke Co 1 14 .071

QUOTE(utilityplayer00 @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826447280[/snapback]west beat east 1-0, clinching the regular season conference win. with west not hitting the ball very well still pulled it out. bridgewater pitched a very good game and seemed to strike out who he needed to when he needed to. hopefully we can see what the trojan bats can really do tomorrow in the double header at sherwood, and maybe they will break the new field in style.

we all know that your a west fan... and about the field we are playing and if you think that west is just going to roll over east your stupid. Every time east and west play its a good game. If you want to see a good game come to SHERWOOD tonight at 5.

QUOTE(utilityplayer00 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826444625[/snapback]of course they don't want to play at sherwood, why would they want a loss on opening day. especially with the thunder the trojans of morristown west are carring with them, with the slaughtering they gave the greeneville green devils. the trojans just about have everything rolling on all cylinders, it's gonna be scary when they are there.

ok why are you so up the trojans butt. Ive saw them play all year long and what i can see is that west is good but you make it sound like there a god. West is good but they do get lucky breaks and good calls. I dont know who you are but i predict that west has the big head now that they won confrence and will get beat by east tonight at SHERWOOD at 5. So if you dont believe me come and see.