IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

QUOTE(utilityplayer00 @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826446399[/snapback]rumor has it that altizer was pressured into playing the game at sherwood, he was afraid not having an advantage seems typical to me. even though it is going to be three good games just because it's east vs west i do believe west will pull it out. east has had a hard season and west seems to have things workin? does anybody know who will be pitchin for east? and what are your thoughts on these games considering if west wins atleast one they clinch the district out right.

first game... Nick Greene vs. bridgewater....

2nd game....Jeremy Dickerson vs. ?

3rd..............Tyler Collins vs. ?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes west lost one to east the other night, but there were many things that did not go west way in the second game. when they had a lot of things working they handled east 13-3. sherwood doesn't look that great to me, typical of the rec department of morristown. east makes this big deal about west not havin there own field in football, when they should because they dominate every year, but east doesn't have there own baseball field kinda funny. west lost by one tonight to south doyle. they have beat them one time this year and just barely got beat this time with it coming down to the last out in the top of the 7th. i have saw every team play in the conference this year and don't think there is anybody who could handle a team with this much talent the way the trojans have. if you disagree then i don't know what to tell you because east has been handed losses many times in the conference this year.

QUOTE(utilityplayer00 @ May 1 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826449647[/snapback]yes west lost one to east the other night, but there were many things that did not go west way in the second game. when they had a lot of things working they handled east 13-3. sherwood doesn't look that great to me, typical of the rec department of morristown. east makes this big deal about west not havin there own field in football, when they should because they dominate every year, but east doesn't have there own baseball field kinda funny. west lost by one tonight to south doyle. they have beat them one time this year and just barely got beat this time with it coming down to the last out in the top of the 7th. i have saw every team play in the conference this year and don't think there is anybody who could handle a team with this much talent the way the trojans have. if you disagree then i don't know what to tell you because east has been handed losses many times in the conference this year.

I agree that west has talent.... but to the field, the field might not be great but at least we dont have to play on yours. In football you all come to our place to play, in baseball you go to your place. In football we STAY at home and in baseball we STAY at home.

QUOTE(IMAC_5 @ May 2 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826449725[/snapback]I agree that west has talent.... but to the field, the field might not be great but at least we dont have to play on yours. In football you all come to our place to play, in baseball you go to your place. In football we STAY at home and in baseball we STAY at home.

dang is that all yall talk about is the field situations. get over it west will never get a football field. and sherwood will eventually become a good field over time. so just drop all the crap. and talk about baseball, and when football comes around u can talk about football.

your right, we will never have a field. i have seen plans for a field but they have been shot down by the city because they say we don't need one. just shows you that west is the underdog because not even the city will build them a field like they have for east. but it really doesn't matter about the field it's about who gets the "W" at the end of the night and that more times then not is west

1 - Does West really want a field?

2 - If a solution (Not sure if one has popped up yet or not) on the surface of Burke-Toney is ever resolved with some turf, there really is no justification for two stadiums. The stadium is plenty big enough - and if it didnt take the brunt of 10 varsity games, and upteen middle school and little league football games, plus soccer and everything else..it'd be the best facility in the conference.

QUOTE(utilityplayer00 @ May 2 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826450235[/snapback]your right, we will never have a field. i have seen plans for a field but they have been shot down by the city because they say we don't need one. just shows you that west is the underdog because not even the city will build them a field like they have for east. but it really doesn't matter about the field it's about who gets the "W" at the end of the night and that more times then not is west

As I said in my last post, drop the field situation and talk about baseball. Does anyone know what the games look like for the tourney. And also give me your pics for players that are looking to recieve all conference.

QUOTE(easygoing7 @ May 3 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826450706[/snapback]As I said in my last post, drop the field situation and talk about baseball. Does anyone know what the games look like for the tourney. And also give me your pics for players that are looking to recieve all conference.

Friday May 4 5pm Greeneville Vs East

7:30 Jeff Co vs Cocke Co

Saturday May 5 noon West vs winner Greeneville/East

2:30 Cherokee Vs winner Jeff Co/Cocke Co

Quarles

Hartsell Cocke Co

TJ Knight Greeneville

FRIDAY

G1: #5 East vs #4 Greeneville (5 PM) -- Elimination Game

G2: #3 Jeff Co vs #6 Cocke Co (7:30 PM) -- Elimination Game

SATURDAY

G3: #1 Morristown West vs G1 Winner (12 PM)

G4: #2 Cherokee vs G2 Winner (2:30 PM)

MONDAY

G5: Winner G3 vs Winner G4 (5 PM)

G6: Loser G3 vs Loser G4 (7:30 PM) -- Elimination Game

TUESDAY

G7: Loser of G5 vs Winner of G6 (5 PM) -- Elimination Game

WEDNESDAY - CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND

G8: Winner G5 vs Winner G7 (5 PM)

G9: Winner of G8 vs Loser of G8 (If Necessary)

Friday May 4 5pm Greeneville Vs East

7:30 Jeff Co vs Cocke Co

Saturday May 5 noon West vs winner Greeneville/East

2:30 Cherokee Vs winner Jeff Co/Cocke Co

Quarles Cherokee

Payne Cherokee

Hartsell Cocke Co

TJ Knight Greeneville

Ramsey East

Morgan East

Mosier East

Bridgewater West

Vick West

Wild West

McDonald West

Conley West

Raines West

Welch West

Long Jeff Co

Sherrod Jeff Co

What do you mean letting West have 7 all conference members? I know that they had the best record, but that sure would make the other 2 starters feel real good. And what about East finishing 5th (prpbably with the second best talent level in the IMAC) and deserving 3? Let's get real.

QUOTE(gogreene @ May 4 2007 - 07:12 AM) 826451411[/snapback]What do you mean letting West have 7 all conference members? I know that they had the best record, but that sure would make the other 2 starters feel real good. And what about East finishing 5th (prpbably with the second best talent level in the IMAC) and deserving 3? Let's get real.

I agree with you... West doesnt need 7 players to all confrence. Thats just crazy