IMAC Outlook

GREENEDEVILMOM

Ah, the memories are coming back now....IMAC Baseball.

The sun, the sand, the fans in the stands huddled under blankets! The short porch in right (Jeff County and Greeneville) The decision on where to park at Cocke County. The concrete wall behind home at West, leading to trick pick-off plays ( Hey Moe, let's see if we can throw it high, bounce it off the wall, and catch the runner coming from third. Sounds good Larry).

The posters on CoachT calling each other names!

I can't believe I haven't been waiting breathlessly for this!

Good Luck DZ and PTS keeping this one going! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826417512[/snapback]1 mo-east

2 greeneville

3 mo-west

4 Jeff

5 Cherokee

6 cocke county

west is too cocky..thats all there is to it. doesn't matter what sport it is they think they're better than they really are.

Cocky or not....you can split this league into 3 tiers this season, I believe..

1 and 2 - East and West

3 and 4 - Jeff and Greeneville (With Jeff possibly sneaking into the top tier)

5 and 6 - Cherokee and Cocke Co.

QUOTE(EveryonesFan @ Mar 19 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826417958[/snapback]You may think that West is cocky, but the true word might be that they have the swagger. You may think that they are cocky becuase they go out there and know that they are going to win. Well that's what winner's do. And yes there is a fine line between cocky and confident, and i wouldnt call them cocky.

Maybe arrogant is the word you are looking for.

Anybody have comments on tonight's conf games?

Jefferson County - Greeneville game was a really good game. Greeneville made a few costly mistakes that really hurt. Had Jeff County on the ropes but give Jeff credit, they took advantage of the mistakes and got the win. Tough loss for the Devils.

Hey DZ is there a link or something to your story on the game?

2-1 loss for Cocke County. Did Hartsell pitch for Cocke County and who pitched for Cherokee?

QUOTE(volunteerfan23 @ Mar 20 2007 - 05:37 AM) 826418173[/snapback]Jefferson County - Greeneville game was a really good game. Greeneville made a few costly mistakes that really hurt. Had Jeff County on the ropes but give Jeff credit, they took advantage of the mistakes and got the win. Tough loss for the Devils.

Hey DZ is there a link or something to your story on the game?

2-1 loss for Cocke County. Did Hartsell pitch for Cocke County and who pitched for Cherokee?

Hartsell threw for Cocke County.