Tennessee High vs. Dobyns-Bennett

BristolBoy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HShoopsfan @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826383606[/snapback]How about that... Tennessee High District 1AAA champs?! Congrats, I sure didn't see this coming. You all have had a great season. COuldn't make it to the game, but heard DB had a terrible game and couldn't hit anything. Oh well. Can't wait to see the details. Congrats Vikings.

congrats but if u want to beat greeneville ull have to be on the top of ur game...

Wow! What a game. But DB's fingers are still iced up. Hope the find some toasty hands and feet before the next game. I've got some leftovers from football season if anybody needs em. Nobody hitting 3 pointers. Unbelievable. Or maybe not! Waco? Going to start another what's with DB and the playoffs thead?

Congrats to TN High. They were the best team tonight.

QUOTE(-Catfish- @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826381841[/snapback]No he is one of the two long haired kids that wear the headbands.

Not only did Jordan continually get hit in the crotch and Logan re-injure his arm on that jump ball (with 21 coming out immediately afterwords and getting a congratulatory smile and handshake from the coach) but the head coach also was yelling at DB students in the middle of the game.

Cardiac should probably score at some point in the Th quarter if he keeps acting the way he has this year.

Catfish come one man you have got to be kidding me I never ever even got close to Edwards. If you was watching the same game I was playing in you might have noticed that but its OK.. The jump ball situation I did jump up quick cause my elbow was a bit hurt too, and the handshake was no handshake as in good job you hurt him it was good hustle. Now to get on with the subject of Tenn. High VS. D.B. I didn't stay to watch but i did listen on the radio sounded like a good game and congratulations to Tenn. High on the win. Well this post was really just to try to defend myself from catfish and anyone else that wants to dog me out call me a "goon" more power to you if it helps you sleep at night...

great atmosphere and got our moneys worth...great adjustments by the Vikings and the switch to Canty lit the fire for the comback. Layton (?) hit some big free throws down the stretch and the 3 by the Vikes in OT with the game tied was the dagger. DB went ice cold there in the 4th and missed some crucial free throws late...they haven't clicked in the 2 games of the tourney and not sure if that is the effects of the 11 day layoff but they still had there shot. But how about the sophmore Sylvester stepping up to the line down by 3 with the house going nuts and sinks all 3 free throws to put the game into OT. Looking forward to his play the next couple of years. the Vikings played there game and theTribe had there chances but came up short.

Congrats to the Vikings...so much for a rebuilding year

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826383677[/snapback]WOW!!! this was a GREAT game. Nobody can say the refs were on THS's side. This game was very evenly called. I know pepople from DB and they even said the same thing. But good job to DB for playing a great game. This game was for all the haters. WE ARE THE VIKINGS!!! Off to regionals.

Your Right! The refs made equally bad calls/no calls in both games tonight. Good to see the spread the love. Some of the worst officiating and coaching I have ever witnessed in a Tournment. Volunteers coach for letting a 11 point lead slip away in the forth quarter and end up losing by 3. Science Hills coach for being behind Volunteer by 11 points in the first place. Tennessee Highs coach for letting DB tie the game in regulation leading by 3 points with the ball and 4 seconds remaining, and having to go to overtime to beat a team that shot 25% from the field. And then to top them all, DB's coach for calling time out and wiping out a three point play by Coty Sensabaugh in overtime that would of tied the score with 30 seconds remaining. Charlie has the Indians back in "The beginning of the season form" Can anybody explain why the refs, after Watted was fouled at the end of the game, was sent to the bench and another player shot the foul shots?

WOW this was a great game!!! And once again EVERYONE doubted the vikings. Both teams played their hardest and both had a great season. TN high has so much talent and the coaching staff is one of the best in the big 9. Witcher has only been head coach for 2 years and has a district champ under his belt. Young is possibly one of the best sophmores in the area and plent of jouniors to step up and fill the spots for next year. I see the vikings possibly going to sub state but only the future will tell...

QUOTE(Smith25 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826383758[/snapback]Catfish come one man you have got to be kidding me I never ever even got close to Edwards. If you was watching the same game I was playing in you might have noticed that but its OK.. The jump ball situation I did jump up quick cause my elbow was a bit hurt too, and the handshake was no handshake as in good job you hurt him it was good hustle. Now to get on with the subject of Tenn. High VS. D.B. I didn't stay to watch but i did listen on the radio sounded like a good game and congratulations to Tenn. High on the win. Well this post was really just to try to defend myself from catfish and anyone else that wants to dog me out call me a "goon" more power to you if it helps you sleep at night...

Your a "Goon"

I don't know if that will make me sleep better, but its worth a try.

Your Right! The refs made equally bad calls/no calls in both games tonight. Good to see the spread the love. Some of the worst officiating and coaching I have ever witnessed in a Tournment. Volunteers coach for letting a 11 point lead slip away in the forth quarter and end up losing by 3. Science Hills coach for being behind Volunteer by 11 points in the first place. Tennessee Highs coach for letting DB tie the game in regulation leading by 3 points with the ball and 4 seconds remaining, and having to go to overtime to beat a team that shot 25% from the field. And then to top them all, DB's coach for calling time out and wiping out a three point play by Coty Sensabaugh in overtime that would of tied the score with 30 seconds remaining. Charlie has the Indians back in "The beginning of the season form" Can anybody explain why the refs, after Watted was fouled at the end of the game, was sent to the bench and another player shot the foul shots?

ouch!?!? Is someone still upset about the out come of the tourny? The underdog THS knocking off the #2 AND #1 teams. Its ok. Keep your teams spiritts up and we will see you in regionals ol' boy. Good Luck.

GO VIKES!!!!!