Tennessee High vs. Dobyns-Bennett

BristolBoy

Waco, I try, I seriously try to find humor in your posts and I try to find some sense in your posts, but you are making it hard bro. I'm not here to pick a word fight with you again, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. You hardly ever find ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE. Even the teams you "back". Now, EVERY coach in the Big 9 is awful to you, not just Morgan! I'd like to know what team you coach? They must be undefeated and the best thing since sliced bread! And, when did you become a radio announcer? You know all about it too! You are Mr. Perfection in YOUR eyes. Actually, you are pathetic in a lot of other people's eyes. I'm beginning to believe that Scott Smith had you pegged after all.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826383798[/snapback]glad to see you joined up so you could waste your first post on me about somehing I'm not sure what you are talking about

Oops..when I discovered you were an adult I assumed you would be at the higher end of the intelligence spectrum. It is okay that you don't understand the "somehing" I was referring to...the Falcon fans got it! LOL

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826384289[/snapback]Waco, I try, I seriously try to find humor in your posts and I try to find some sense in your posts, but you are making it hard bro. I'm not here to pick a word fight with you again, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. You hardly ever find ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE. Even the teams you "back". Now, EVERY coach in the Big 9 is awful to you, not just Morgan! I'd like to know what team you coach? They must be undefeated and the best thing since sliced bread! And, when did you become a radio announcer? You know all about it too! You are Mr. Perfection in YOUR eyes. Actually, you are pathetic in a lot of other people's eyes. I'm beginning to believe that Scott Smith had you pegged after all.

Oh, Ok.......So your saying that we have good coaches in upper east tn., and that Paul Overbay is a good radio announcer? I'd like to see you back that up. Gilligan's lover.

QUOTE(lovemyfalcons @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:26 AM) 826384310[/snapback]Oops..when I discovered you were an adult I assumed you would be at the higher end of the intelligence spectrum. It is okay that you don't understand the "somehing" I was referring to...the Falcon fans got it! LOL

As long as you guys got it that's all that matters

I'm sorry...you guys got a coach getting on here talking about supporting the other teams in the league, yet you got people that can't make one positive comment and parents/fans once again cheering when Omar got took down late in the game.

QUOTE(volfalcons @ Feb 22 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826384376[/snapback]How about when Cradic got drilled by Omar when he "pushed" him down. How about under the basket in the 4th quarter. How about at the end of the game when Volunteer was getting pressured and held..............quit your pi$$$$$ and Moaning

If all those things are true I didn't hear any Science Hill fans around me cheering for a hard foul....anyway go ahead and get this thread shut down with that talk

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826384322[/snapback]As long as you guys got it that's all that matters

I'm sorry...you guys got a coach getting on here talking about supporting the other teams in the league, yet you got people that can't make one positive comment and parents/fans once again cheering when Omar got took down late in the game.

I sat behind some SH parents/fans and they cheered when Cradic was slammed at half court (away from the ball), it is unfortunate that many are jealous of the top players. However, you seem very jealous of the Falcons! Bet you wish you were one!

QUOTE(lovemyfalcons @ Feb 22 2007 - 11:48 AM) 826384429[/snapback]I sat behind some SH parents/fans and they cheered when Cradic was slammed at half court (away from the ball), it is unfortunate that many are jealous of the top players. However, you seem very jealous of the Falcons! Bet you wish you were one!

A DB fan would never wish to be a Volunteer Falcon. What are you, crazy??

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:34 AM) 826384317[/snapback]Oh, Ok.......So your saying that we have good coaches in upper east tn., and that Paul Overbay is a good radio announcer? I'd like to see you back that up. Gilligan's lover.

Not at all. What I AM saying is, you are not as smart as you think you are and you couldn't coach or be a good radio announcer either so stop bashing everyone and take a look in the mirror. I can understand getting frustrated with a coach now and then, we all do that. But, you continue to act like you could do a better job than ALL of them. Go for it big boy! There are open positions every year.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826384457[/snapback]Everybody can say this and say that. Have a look at the photo in the Kingsport Times News sports section. Explain that one Volunteer fans. What say you Stokomo?

Perfect example again. You get on here and bash the Kingsport Times News all the freakin time, but you are still reading it! Or, maybe you just look at the pictures.

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826384491[/snapback]Not at all. What I AM saying is, you are not as smart as you think you are and you couldn't coach or be a good radio announcer either so stop bashing everyone and take a look in the mirror. I can understand getting frustrated with a coach now and then, we all do that. But, you continue to act like you could do a better job than ALL of them. Go for it big boy! There are open positions every year.

So your saying that you agree with me, we don't have very good coaches in this area, and Paul Overbay is no a very good announcer.

Also, how do you know Im not as smart as I think I am? Theres no way you could know how smart I "think" I am. I might actually be smarter than I think I am. But I can say for sure that I think im smarter than you think you are.

As for as being a better coach than any of the area coaches, no I probably could not. But I do know alot of coaches that are better and getting paid less. And I don't have to be a better coach to know that they are not very good at what they do compared to the rest of the state. As far as being a better radio announcer than Paul Overbay......Yes I could do much better. But then so could anybody else.