Tennessee High vs. Dobyns-Bennett

BristolBoy

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826384496[/snapback]Perfect example again. You get on here and bash the Kingsport Times News all the freakin time, but you are still reading it! Or, maybe you just look at the pictures.

Perfect example again. You get on here and bash my post all the freakin time, but you are still reading them!

THINK ABOUT IT

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:15 PM) 826384633[/snapback]Also, how do you know Im not as smart as I think I am? Theres no way you could know how smart I "think" I am. I might actually be smarter than I think I am. But I can say for sure that I think im smarter than you think you are.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826384643[/snapback]Perfect example again. You get on here and bash my post all the freakin time, but you are still reading them!

THINK ABOUT IT

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826384457[/snapback]Everybody can say this and say that. Have a look at the photo in the Kingsport Times News sports section. Explain that one Volunteer fans. What say you Stokomo?

Just saw the photo you speak of WACO..... Hopefully you were there. The intentional foul was correct, but it was not intended to hurt anyone. He got wrapped up and Omar did a good job of getting that in his favor. Aaron could not wrestle a puppy to the groud if he was soaking wet. The photo did not show Aaron offering a hand to pick Omar up. Also, no one saw the two teams eating together at the hospitality room together after the game with Omar and Keith sharing some good words or encouragement. Like I said before....... if you guys want to make something out of nothing, go ahead. WACO, I know you only want tp jab at these posters, so I understand your humor in all this. I just can't find many posts to laugh at by you anymore. Are you getting old, or has the wife took away your internet priviledges for a while? Congratulations to the Vikes....... God Bless!!!!

QUOTE(Stokomo @ Feb 22 2007 - 04:19 PM) 826384748[/snapback]Just saw the photo you speak of WACO..... Hopefully you were there. The intentional foul was correct, but it was not intended to hurt anyone. He got wrapped up and Omar did a good job of getting that in his favor. Aaron could not wrestle a puppy to the groud if he was soaking wet. The photo did not show Aaron offering a hand to pick Omar up. Also, no one saw the two teams eating together at the hospitality room together after the game with Omar and Keith sharing some good words or encouragement. Like I said before....... if you guys want to make something out of nothing, go ahead. WACO, I know you only want tp jab at these posters, so I understand your humor in all this. I just can't find many posts to laugh at by you anymore. Are you getting old, or has the wife took away your internet priviledges for a while? Congratulations to the Vikes....... God Bless!!!!

I wasn't even talking about the Volunteer player you clutz. I was talking about the Ref slugging Omar in the face. I bet that ref wasn't in there eating with Omar after the game.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:00 PM) 826384789[/snapback]I wasn't even talking about the Volunteer player you clutz. I was talking about the Ref slugging Omar in the face. I bet that ref wasn't in there eating with Omar after the game.

How nice of you to think of me that way (clutz). I know it comes deep within your heart. Maybe one day you and Hannabil can sit down and eat together. It's so good to have you back in top form. I was beginning to think your priviledges were taken away. I'll be looking for that WACO top ten coming out soon. Kinda reminds me of Letterman. GOD Bless!!!

P.S..... this has been brought to you by the Dysfunctional Big Nine Family

QUOTE(Stokomo @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826384748[/snapback]Just saw the photo you speak of WACO..... Hopefully you were there. The intentional foul was correct, but it was not intended to hurt anyone. He got wrapped up and Omar did a good job of getting that in his favor. Aaron could not wrestle a puppy to the groud if he was soaking wet. The photo did not show Aaron offering a hand to pick Omar up. Also, no one saw the two teams eating together at the hospitality room together after the game with Omar and Keith sharing some good words or encouragement. Like I said before....... if you guys want to make something out of nothing, go ahead. WACO, I know you only want tp jab at these posters, so I understand your humor in all this. I just can't find many posts to laugh at by you anymore. Are you getting old, or has the wife took away your internet priviledges for a while? Congratulations to the Vikes....... God Bless!!!!

Coach Whitt, funny how you always have an excuse for the dirty play. Uh, well, he tripped on the foul line and used his elbow to break his fall on the other guys face. I don't think its going to work anymore. To many people have figured you out. If your team wasn't dirty then you wouldn't have had to spent so much time on here defending them and maybe spent a little more time on your game plan. But anyways, good luck in the region. I am pulling for you to win believe it or not. God Bless!! And protect those that play against Volunteer!!!

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:54 PM) 826384840[/snapback]Coach Whitt, funny how you always have an excuse for the dirty play. Uh, well, he tripped on the foul line and used his elbow to break his fall on the other guys face. I don't think its going to work anymore. To many people have figured you out. If your team wasn't dirty then you wouldn't have had to spent so much time on here defending them and maybe spent a little more time on your game plan. But anyways, good luck in the region. I am pulling for you to win believe it or not. God Bless!! And protect those that play against Volunteer!!!

You are a bit confused. I'm a newbie, but I know who Stokomo is! lol

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:54 PM) 826384840[/snapback]Coach Whitt, funny how you always have an excuse for the dirty play. Uh, well, he tripped on the foul line and used his elbow to break his fall on the other guys face. I don't think its going to work anymore. To many people have figured you out. If your team wasn't dirty then you wouldn't have had to spent so much time on here defending them and maybe spent a little more time on your game plan. But anyways, good luck in the region. I am pulling for you to win believe it or not. God Bless!! And protect those that play against Volunteer!!!

Please see the name ID used. I do not hide behind fake ID's. Stokomo... Coach Stokely? Everybody knows who I am on here that has taken the time and been on here long enough. It is nice of you to try and figure out who I am, but if you actually looked at my posts, then you would know. Coach Whitt never played for DB or Van Huss. He is a New Yorker. So he is not making excuses for anything. I am not making excuses for anything. It is what it is, not accusations. I have all the time in the world to be on here, like you. MAybe if you spent more time cheering for your team, instead of p'ing in our Cheerios, you'd post less negative comments. Again.... just another assumption by the general. GOD Bless!!!! Even though you mock my sincerity.

As a fan i personally think that whittemore is one of the best coaches in the big 9. His team loves him on and off the court.Any player on that team would run through a wall for him.Volunteer might not be the #1 team in the confernce but they out hustle everyone.I think you have to do wat it takes to win and i dont believe it was as bad as the kingsport parents are making it seem.From what i hear the only tecnical was an accidental time oout called near the end of the game so obviously not to rough.

QUOTE(bball120906 @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826385194[/snapback]As a fan i personally think that whittemore is one of the best coaches in the big 9. His team loves him on and off the court.Any player on that team would run through a wall for him.Volunteer might not be the #1 team in the confernce but they out hustle everyone.I think you have to do wat it takes to win and i dont believe it was as bad as the kingsport parents are making it seem.From what i hear the only tecnical was an accidental time oout called near the end of the game so obviously not to rough.

But, just think, if WacoJaco was your coach, you'd be undefeated!! He can coach AND announce the game on the radio at the same time! AND he can sit and make fun of all the fans in the stands while posting on his laptop for CoachT!! If only we were all as perfect as Waco!