11AAA 2007 Predictions?

rebelj

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rebelj @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826403472[/snapback]what game you expected back boothie?

eh, no specific one yet. I want to play it really conservative this time and aim for the district tourney, but I get my boot off in a week and could probably be playing in 3. We'll see how it goes

QUOTE(boothie @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826404184[/snapback]eh, no specific one yet. I want to play it really conservative this time and aim for the district tourney, but I get my boot off in a week and could probably be playing in 3. We'll see how it goes

well booth..lucky for us spring break is at the time it is b/c it gives us a free week to heal..turns out that its not my mcl, my acl streched which caused a bad bone bruise thankfully..so i will only miss 2 games against clarksville and hickman co so it shouldnt be that bad..

also did you here that jacob is trying back out for tnfc again?..ya i was surprised and i thought you might be..

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826404514[/snapback]well booth..lucky for us spring break is at the time it is b/c it gives us a free week to heal..turns out that its not my mcl, my acl streched which caused a bad bone bruise thankfully..so i will only miss 2 games against clarksville and hickman co so it shouldnt be that bad..

also did you here that jacob is trying back out for tnfc again?..ya i was surprised and i thought you might be..

Who cares, Why are people talking about themselves rather than the teams. I would rather hear about predictions and results and how teams are improving rather than read someone talk about themself. Dont you feel wierd talking about yourself, I would.

QUOTE(UMrebel21 @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826404741[/snapback]Who cares, Why are people talking about themselves rather than the teams. I would rather hear about predictions and results and how teams are improving rather than read someone talk about themself. Dont you feel wierd talking about yourself, I would.

well man, I was asked by rebelj

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Mar 8 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826405279[/snapback]Willy and RJ will hold it down for Ravenwood. Anyone that wants to run there mouth can do so after you come through our house. Ravenwood is just fine without Kahn and Elizer, and will be coming for Leedle and company.

Like I said in another post, Ravenwood lost some good players but they are good enough these days to just reload. Be interesting to see how they match up against Brentwood and Independence.

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Mar 8 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826405279[/snapback]Willy and RJ will hold it down for Ravenwood. Anyone that wants to run there mouth can do so after you come through our house. Ravenwood is just fine without Kahn and Elizer, and will be coming for Leedle and company.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ''Leedle and company'' thats a good one, and you dont have to worry me and my teammates or ''company'' will be more than ready when it comes time to play you guys

QUOTE(rebelj @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826381633[/snapback]My 2007 Predicted order of finish

1. Brentwood - gotta go with the perennial team to beat

2. Ravenwood - great coach, have made long strides the past 2 years

3. Independence - excellent young talent, will be dangerous this year and look out next year

4. Franklin - Competitive side who could surprise some of the above teams

5. Centennial - Dropped off last 2 years, middle of the pack team

6. Overton

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman County

Also, just curious, who are all the top players returning on each team and what year are they?

This is the order I predict district would end:

Brentwood, Independence, Ravenwood, Overton, Centennial, Franklin, Hillsboro, Hillwood, and Hickman County

I believe Brentwood has a strong group of players that will lead their team far but wont make it to state. Independence is looking really strong with some young talent who in the future will be strong and hard to beat. Ravenwood has only one threat and thats will moorad, Overton seems like a good team from all those scrimmages theyve had, better watch out for them, Centennial isnt as strong as they used to be and neither is Franklin. Im not really sure about the other teams.

QUOTE(EagleSoc6 @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826405985[/snapback]This is the order I predict district would end:

Brentwood, Independence, Ravenwood, Overton, Centennial, Franklin, Hillsboro, Hillwood, and Hickman County

I believe Brentwood has a strong group of players that will lead their team far but wont make it to state. Independence is looking really strong with some young talent who in the future will be strong and hard to beat. Ravenwood has only one threat and thats will moorad, Overton seems like a good team from all those scrimmages theyve had, better watch out for them, Centennial isnt as strong as they used to be and neither is Franklin. Im not really sure about the other teams.

well if you have us winning district i am curious to know who you think would possibily beat us before state.

QUOTE(GK2008 @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826406124[/snapback]well if you have us winning district i am curious to know who you think would possibily beat us before state.

i think you'll win the district in the regular season but won't make it to the finals of the distric tournament.... overton will upset.