Region 4aa

swipper

Here is how the Region 4aa schedule looks like for Saturday night.

DCA at Livingston Academy

DeKalb Co. at Station Camp

Upperman at White House

Greenbrier at Smith Co.

How do you see things shaping up?

Here is my thoughts:

DCA over Livingston Academy

DeKalb over Station Camp

White House over Upperman

Smith Co. over Greenbrier

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(swipper @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826381931[/snapback]Here is how the Region 4aa schedule looks like for Saturday night.

DCA at Livingston Academy

DeKalb Co. at Station Camp

Upperman at White House

Greenbrier at Smith Co.

How do you see things shaping up?

Here is my thoughts:

DCA over Livingston Academy

DeKalb over Station Camp

White House over Upperman

Smith Co. over Greenbrier

I really don't understand your logic, #1 in 7AA losing to #4 in 8AA on their home court? #3 in 7AA beats #2 in 8AA away? Could happen but what makes you think that? Other 2 look right, but who knows? I say LA by a bunch, Dekalb--Station Camp too close to call, by what everyone in 8AA says--White House by a WHOLE BUNCH, and Smith beats Greenbrier by 8. GO BIG BLUE!!!

QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826382025[/snapback]I really don't understand your logic, #1 in 7AA losing to #4 in 8AA on their home court? #3 in 7AA beats #2 in 8AA away? Could happen but what makes you think that? Other 2 look right, but who knows? I say LA by a bunch, Dekalb--Station Camp too close to call, by what everyone in 8AA says--White House by a WHOLE BUNCH, and Smith beats Greenbrier by 8. GO BIG BLUE!!!

I may be wrong with the 7aa #1 losing to the 8aa #4. I am say this because if they do not play any better than they have in the district tournament they will. If they make it past the first round of region they will lose in the semi-finals to DeKalb or Station Camp.

QUOTE(swipper @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:43 PM) 826382113[/snapback]I may be wrong with the 7aa #1 losing to the 8aa #4. I am say this because if they do not play any better than they have in the district tournament they will. If they make it past the first round of region they will lose in the semi-finals to DeKalb or Station Camp.

That could very well happen in round 2 unless LA steps it up, but I can't see DCA beating them!