Region 4aa

swipper

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826390059[/snapback]kinda sad that you have to post to yourself to get anyone to say anything to your ignorant comments...but whatever helps you with your issues...by the way, LA is going to win this region... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

dunn is like terell neither can shoot the three

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 26 2007 - 06:13 AM) 826389630[/snapback]I see a 7AA rematch just like in the district tournament. Smith Co. if they don't get shut out by White House will win by less than a td. LA will handle the Bison with ease. I'll say by a td and a fg. By more if the trey is falling.

We're not going to play FB with Smith in the finals, are we? That wouldn't be good!! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826390061[/snapback]Are they really? I didn't know they were even gonna win tommorrow. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Station Camp was good enough to beat Dekalb, ill give them credit, but when they play LA they will have to play on a whole different level than they did saturday, LA is deeper and much larger and more physical than Dekalb and has a deeper bench. SC will have a bit more trouble trying to wear the Wildcats down than they did with the tigers.

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826391465[/snapback]Station Camp was good enough to beat Dekalb, ill give them credit, but when they play LA they will have to play on a whole different level than they did saturday, LA is deeper and much larger and more physical than Dekalb and has a deeper bench. SC will have a bit more trouble trying to wear the Wildcats down than they did with the tigers.

gonna be a good one, hope these friends from 8aa get to see 7aa win it

QUOTE(bfan @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826391718[/snapback]WHAT? Dunn can shoot the three.

And the two, and the long three, and the pull-up jumper, and the lay-up "and one", and the underhanded scoop shot. I think he's still working on the hook shot. Tonight might just be the night we see that!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Go District 7-AA!!

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826391725[/snapback]No he can't. He's played 30 games anh hit 30 3's, that is 1 3 a game and I bet he shoots at least 4 a game. He reminds me of Sebastian Telfair. We'll see how many he hits tonite.

Who cares if he can make a three, when he puts up numbers like 35, 33, 32, 29, 30, 26, and so forth. I know that isn't accurate stats, but i know he has scored in the 30's a couple times this season. And just for the record, he can hit threes, I've seen him hit plenty. But when he isn't making the 3, he's penetrating and scoring or dishing to the people who are making the 3.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826391786[/snapback]Maybe vs. you weak 7-AA teams. IF L.A> even makes it past Station Camp we'll see what he does vs. the flash. U get a lil preview tonite. Flash is guarding Nixon, we'll see what he does. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can't wait. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />