Region 4A Tournament

catchpc10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Possumtowner @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826387845[/snapback]So now we got

Friendship vs Trousdale for the 4th time this year

Pickett Co vs Jackson Co for the 3rd time.

Who makes the finals?

I say Friendship and Jackson

I say Friendship wins but the other could go either way. Too bad eithet Pickett or Jackson has to go out this early after the great season they have had. Good luck to the winner!

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826387895[/snapback]ok pickett co is put up or shut up we've beat you twice and you'e whinned the whole year you wanted another shot you got it and please after we beat you again just admit we are the better team,bring it on and if we loose i'l congratulate you and i sure won't blame the refs and i'll pull for you the rest of the way but may the best team win

Your right, if pickett loses a fairly reft game then you will get nothing but congrats from me. But you've got to beat us again before we do that. Pickett co. played you to two ot's at jc and with four of our first 6 players setting on the bench. If Kevin Case is not one of the refs I like Pickett's chances, he's gunning for bibb and doesn't like him so I hope he's not one of the refs. Jackson co isn't playing there best basketball right now, but I guess we will see come tuesday night how everything goes. I believe the winner of this game wins region.

QUOTE(silencekit @ Feb 25 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826388660[/snapback]what's pickett county's big guys name? anyway, i say pickett county V friendship in the region championship. i'd like to see how teeter matches up with pickett's man in the post and if friendship can run with pickett...

Oh I believe they can run with them. They can run with anyone. Whether they can win or not, thats a different story right there now.

So this is what it comes down to.. JC and PC win or go home.. I hope JC gets out of their rust like stage and play with intesity and agressivenes they had when they won 13 in a row! I'm cheerin you boys all they way and this is what basketball is all about.. The excitement of a high atmosphere.. the battle between 2 very talented teams.. i'm ready for tuesday already.. winner of this game wins region! No doubt!

well i have to say the gordonsville vs jackson county was one awesome game. both teams played hard. g ville struggled in the first half but they palyed hard and just came up a little to short. i do have to say one thing it really does not matter who wins between jc and pc. friendship will win the region if they keep playin the way they are. they are full of talent more than any team left in the region.

QUOTE(Budman8 @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826389131[/snapback]well i have to say the gordonsville vs jackson county was one awesome game. both teams played hard. g ville struggled in the first half but they palyed hard and just came up a little to short. i do have to say one thing it really does not matter who wins between jc and pc. friendship will win the region if they keep playin the way they are. they are full of talent more than any team left in the region.

Maybe i'm mistaken but are we talkin about the same FC team that got put out in the first round last year by JC and lost some major scoring (#3 can't remember his name) I think PC or JC would really be able to control the game with them considering gordonsville beat them at FC which is very tough to do