Allons Basketball Coach

bfan

QUOTE(bballjunky @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826391582[/snapback]First if Ashley read coach T. I would like to tell Ashley that I think she is a great player and I am sorry that her name got brought up here like this. My daughter and myself loves to watch you play and my child thinks you are great and yes I have posted things about you because I think you desire it, but that another story. I didn't hear what your father said after the game, but I was told what he said. I didn't think he was right in saying that either, but that not your fault. I do think that before you get on here and pinpoint some kid for what their dad said you should make sure that their dad is the one that is posting it. From what I was told he yell out after the game, he wasn't hiding behind no one, so why would he get on here and hide. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you are really an Allons parent, why are you so willing to defend the "Father"? You may not be who we think you are but I'll guarantee you are not a parent of an Allons girl player. As I said earlier, nice try though.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bfan @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:44 AM) 826391489[/snapback]Back to the topic I started.The conflict between Allons and Rickman should be another topic, that would go on forever.

Congrat's to Kathy Carr and her girls on the Winn in the Overton County Tourny.I am so happy for you and the girls.

Once again hate to see you leave girls basketball, but I wish you well in whatever you do and I am sure it will be a success.

There isn't much else we can say about Coach Carr. She resigned, when out on top of her game. Congrats and good luck in what ever you do in the future. The school is losing a great coach. But that is her decision.

Am I going crazy or has all of BballJunky's posts disappeared?

Maybe the shame is starting to set in...?

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:20 PM) 826391944[/snapback]There isn't much else we can say about Coach Carr. She resigned, when out on top of her game. Congrats and good luck in what ever you do in the future. The school is losing a great coach. But that is her decision.

Am I going crazy or has all of BballJunky's posts disappeared?

Maybe the shame is starting to set in...?

Believe me Overton, you are not going crazy. The posts have mysteriously disappeared. The ALLONS GIRLS PLAYER PARENT might be a close friend of David Copperfield.

Ashley Matthews has nothing to do with this. I don't know her personally, but she seems like a great kid. I know one thing. She is a heck of a ball player and she does play a huge part of LA's success. I never typed her name and I never typed his name. A simple copy and paste from his messages was all I done. All of you read into it what I read into it. Hard not to uh?

I have one more point to make. Guys, people from Allons don't know who Mandy Mendenhall is. And they sure haven't watched her play for the last several years. And, out of 19 posts, not one of them said anything about "Needmore!" It is what it is.

“I think that Ashley Matthews and Mandy Mendenhall are both very good player and both of these young ladies should be a candidate for Miss Basketball in AA. I don't think it would be fair to either one of them if they wasn't a candidate, both have work very hard, and both are very desiring of the award. If I had to pick one of them it would be Matthews, I have watched both play for a couple of years now and I just feel like Matthews is the overall better player. That not saying anything bad about Mendenhall that just a personal opinion. Good luck to both of the young ladies.”

Now, I am not going to post anything else about this subject. There is really no sense in beating a dead horse, but I am not a big fan of him right now. And Overton County Fan was right, I didn't need to stoop to his level. I am guilty of that. And I will forever be sorry that her name was used to reveal his.