hixson has the best band in all of tn

richardis#1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

you guys are out of ur lil minds. hixson's band is worst than an orchestra. A-E has a band they hav the best band in stse ask nebody. i dnt got there but i watch them all da time. if u aint seen um u betta cause hixson wud get embarrased if they tried to step to the roadrunners!! yea son i said dat. so get at me

Does anyone know ebonics? Can someone translate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha, sorry had to laugh.

did he say HIXSON?!?!?!?!

They dont even have the best band in chattanooga. or in the Soddy Daisy-Hixson area.

During their homecoming the Soddy Band did a better job sitting in the stands than the Hixson band did in the halftime show.

they were about 20 minutes late so we had to watch.

even we noticed that they were terrible compared to Soddy.

get that crap outta here!!!!

HIXSON, hahahahahahahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well at least ive heard of SD. they have a name in the band community. yeah they've been talked about becuase they have fallen from the band world in the past few years but really what is hickson???? tell me about your competition history! have you beaten Mac, Johnny O, Father Ryan, Page, Munford, Dobyns Bennett, Columbia, Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Siegel, Houston, or even Oakland or Lavergne ? well actually your obvious band knowlege is so pathetic you have probabbly never heard of these bands.

point made.

• 2 weeks later...

honestly i dont know you a member of it?

oakland is not the best band

Does anyone know ebonics? Can someone translate?

learn how to type!!

well at least ive heard of SD. they have a name in the band community. yeah they've been talked about becuase they have fallen from the band world in the past few years but really what is hickson???? tell me about your competition history! have you beaten Mac, Johnny O, Father Ryan, Page, Munford, Dobyns Bennett, Columbia, Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Siegel, Houston, or even Oakland or Lavergne ? well actually your obvious band knowlege is so pathetic you have probabbly never heard of these bands. point made.

you're probably a band geek. Aren't you? if you're gettin this much into it