hixson has the best band in all of tn

richardis#1

haha, sorry had to laugh.

did he say HIXSON?!?!?!?!

They dont even have the best band in chattanooga. or in the Soddy Daisy-Hixson area.

During their homecoming the Soddy Band did a better job sitting in the stands than the Hixson band did in the halftime show.

they were about 20 minutes late so we had to watch.

even we noticed that they were terrible compared to Soddy.

get that crap outta here!!!!

HIXSON, hahahahahahahahahaha

Dude you're dumb as heck we wouldn't play our haltime show on homecoming night

and you're not as crunk as us "H-town!" Soddy stinks!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh goodness star gazer you make me snicker. fyi munford is getting banned from playing next year from what i hear. the only good thing that came out of munford is demetrius johnson

[/quo

Oh but do tell ole wise HAL! If you know so much let the rest of us know! They are (or were according you) very good. I don't even live in West Tennessee. Seen them numerous times and they are still better than Brentwood Academy.

Oh but do tell ole wise HAL! If you know so much let the rest of us know! They are (or were according you) very good. I don't even live in West Tennessee. Seen them numerous times and they are still better than Brentwood Academy.

well little do you know there were three yound men that joined the BA band crew just last week. trey THE HAY trumbone, stu THE BREW saxaphone player, and zach THE PACK guitar player. these guys are clutch musicians for this band. without these guys the BA band would be nowhere and BA will smoke munford with this latest addition to the band wagon

well little do you know there were three yound men that joined the BA band crew just last week. trey THE HAY trumbone, stu THE BREW saxaphone player, and zach THE PACK guitar player. these guys are clutch musicians for this band. without these guys the BA band would be nowhere and BA will smoke munford with this latest addition to the band wagon

You still didn't answer my question. How did Munford get banned? That was the words you used not me. 3 guys don't make a marching band.

You still didn't answer my question. How did Munford get banned? That was the words you used not me. 3 guys don't make a marching band.

well im not sure. thats just the word on the streets here in Cincinnati. but you would know better than i. oh actually three guys can make a band. actually i won american idol one year playing the triangle and i was a one man band. put that in your trumpet for a change big guy.

well im not sure. thats just the word on the streets here in Cincinnati. but you would know better than i. oh actually three guys can make a band. actually i won american idol one year playing the triangle and i was a one man band. put that in your trumpet for a change big guy.

Why would that be talk in Cincinnati? Message boards are for opinions not a place to start rumors. If you know some facts, do tell! As I stated before, I am definitely not a Munford Fan, but they are good. We in middle Tennessee are interested in whats going on with the competition.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, firstly...go bob for the first comment!

secondly, the dumb kid whose tryin to rep soddy, you dont know what you're talkin about! im the drum major of hhs for the 07-08 season. idk what season he was referring to...06-07 or 07-08, but if he was talkin about this past season we killed ya'lls band this year! you tried to challenge us twice and both times we KILLED ya'll on some espn! dont hate just because youre big and quiet. we rep the little AND loud bands on southeast tennessee.

now, to play the devils advocate, no, we aren't the best band in tennessee, and i'd tell anyone that anytime. but don't hate just because you're ignorant of band in general. hixson has a solid, steady, and rising program. our new director matt mchenry is awesome, and one day will be a very important man in the marching band world.

so there's my lil drum major rant for the day, much love the nice bandees

-peace /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 1 year later...