District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah noone can ever forget cleveland park...so muddy but your cleats never get clogged up just because all the sand, we got all our basketball guys and all that but today was our first real day for practice on the field...we're supposed to play thursday and friday but doesn't look to bright right now but yeah parker whats up over there in adams?

Lollipop got thrown out? I haven't heard anything about that. Crap. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Just when we find somebody I can throw as hard as to simulate in batting practice. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> We spun ourselves into the ground trying to hit him the first time out. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Don't shed any tears for NCS. They have plenty of guys to take his place if it is true.

QUOTE(dave61502 @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826393065[/snapback]Hows Clinard doing? I heard he was hurt in Basketball. Also heard it was up in the air to whether he would be able to start the season!

will is just will coach, he is fine now and throwing faster than ever, just in a different position this year but yeah what was that voicemail all about you sent me? i lost your # cause i got a new phone and so i couldn't call you back

so who's scrimmaging? tuck have yall played anyone yet?

I heard through the grapevine that you and a couple of other seniors were being little momma's boys and not taking leadership roles in every aspect of practice. So what if you have a few aches and pains. You were just fine to play football at the end of the season. If I was there you wouldn't be pullin that crap! If you did, You know you wouldn't play for me! Your a senior, and you are only a senior once so act like it! Hoop, I hope ya'll have a great season! But it takes 110% dedication all the time, not some of the time! Ya'll know that I am ya'lls #1 fan, but I will also be ya'lls #1 critic if I know that ya'll aren't playing the way you are capable of! How did it feel as a sophmore when the seniors above you didn't care? It stunk didn't it! Don't be that influence on your younger teammates. Remember, I was told at East that the Administration didn't care how many games we won, because East was never going to have a good baseball team and that we could never win a championship. Help instill a tradition in East Robertson that will live on. You can't instill that tradition if your not a leader in EVERY aspect! Whether it be running sprints or working the hardest in practice. LEAD!! Anyone can follow, but it takes a special person to put their selves out there to be a leader and accept the responsibilities that come along with it! I am now officially off my soap box! Have a great season and keep me updated on how things are going!

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826396418[/snapback]will is just will coach, he is fine now and throwing faster than ever, just in a different position this year but yeah what was that voicemail all about you sent me? i lost your # cause i got a new phone and so i couldn't call you back

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826396418[/snapback]will is just will coach, he is fine now and throwing faster than ever, just in a different position this year but yeah what was that voicemail all about you sent me? i lost your # cause i got a new phone and so i couldn't call you back

We had an inner squad scrimmage, but no scrimmages yet. We have a couple next week though. Let you know then. I heard yall been scrimmaging more then practicing. Dont forget about the basics man.

BigChief i have heard from several ppl including my coach that the big lefty was kicked out of NCS along with Hightower being kicked out of Clarksville Academy.

QUOTE(dave61502 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826396749[/snapback]I heard through the grapevine that you and a couple of other seniors were being little momma's boys and not taking leadership roles in every aspect of practice. So what if you have a few aches and pains. You were just fine to play football at the end of the season. If I was there you wouldn't be pullin that crap! If you did, You know you wouldn't play for me! Your a senior, and you are only a senior once so act like it! Hoop, I hope ya'll have a great season! But it takes 110% dedication all the time, not some of the time! Ya'll know that I am ya'lls #1 fan, but I will also be ya'lls #1 critic if I know that ya'll aren't playing the way you are capable of! How did it feel as a sophmore when the seniors above you didn't care? It stunk didn't it! Don't be that influence on your younger teammates. Remember, I was told at East that the Administration didn't care how many games we won, because East was never going to have a good baseball team and that we could never win a championship. Help instill a tradition in East Robertson that will live on. You can't instill that tradition if your not a leader in EVERY aspect! Whether it be running sprints or working the hardest in practice. LEAD!! Anyone can follow, but it takes a special person to put their selves out there to be a leader and accept the responsibilities that come along with it! I am now officially off my soap box! Have a great season and keep me updated on how things are going!

yeah we didn't run as hard as we could and stuff like that before tryouts because we knew we were on the team but i can assure you that we are working hard now and everything is just fine up here, so the grapevine doesn't know the whole truth, we're gonna have a great season and you already know our seniors love baseball way more than our seniors ever did so that isn't even close to a problem, we have one task at hand and we won't stop till we get there...and to tuck, yeah i can't help it man, we just get good days when we're supposed to scrimmage and bad days when we're supposed to practice, we've been in the cage a whole lot and the varsity guys go every night later one so we're still trying to get good practice in even though we're not on the field, but i think the scrimmages help you a whole lot to because you get more in-game looks that you really can't get in practice mocking against the JV but anyways hope everything is looking good out there, and pretty sure it will be a great match-up come march 20-21 good luck to yall for real man!