Bearden

ah20

QUOTE(SS55 @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826404622[/snapback]that was a good one...

i didnt have time to read the accomplishments bc i was rolling on the ground laughing after i saw that picture!

I just wonder if you will still be laughing AFTER the game with Bearden??? I mean, seriously....you play at West High school? Has any player from there ever went to play college soccer (other than Simmons- keeper from last year)? Will any player on the team right now be offered a chance to play in college? I would like to know who they are so that I can watch for them in the future.

Until YOU get to play at a college level or until your high school team can finish better than 50/50 try and keep positive comments.

Tinman, I will see you play this Saturday in the Bearden alumni game!! Should be fun to watch.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna back up ss55 and the king of the burbs, that guy seriously needs a haircut... he looks like a goofball!

Even if he can play soccer... cmon man, groom yourself.

I'm gonna disagree when ss55 said B-Walk is the only good player on Bearden. Webster is good as well, and Brandon Wyreck is also a solid player.

QUOTE(Tin-Man @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:16 AM) 826404612[/snapback]NAIA

Ezion (little brother), it seems that everyone has some wierd obsession with your looks, maybe they should ask you over. You know, so the guys can fix you up, have a makeover. They can cut your hair for you and style it for it, give you some tips on how to keep it looking good.

lol, yeah and while we are there they can look at my state ring, which none of them got lol. then we can talk about how i am going to be playing in college and whats its like since most of them will never experience that either lol.

QUOTE(Parke865 @ Mar 8 2007 - 02:19 PM) 826404907[/snapback]I am gonna back up ss55 and the king of the burbs, that guy seriously needs a haircut... he looks like a goofball!

Even if he can play soccer... cmon man, groom yourself.

I'm gonna disagree when ss55 said B-Walk is the only good player on Bearden. Webster is good as well, and Brandon Wyreck is also a solid player.

lol, i like looking like a goofball gives people like you something to talk about when you got owned in a real discussion, you know... it keeps things going. what does long hair have to do with grooming myself? i wash it, its just that when you run you do something called sweat you know... the watery stuff that appears on you when you excercise...

QUOTE(Ezion @ Mar 8 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826405187[/snapback]lol, i like looking like a goofball gives people like you something to talk about when you got owned in a real discussion, you know... it keeps things going. what does long hair have to do with grooming myself? i wash it, its just that when you run you do something called sweat you know... the watery stuff that appears on you when you excercise...

"You like looking like a goofball." Wow... at least you can admit you look like a goofball. Anyways!!! who says i dont have a state ring? i could be on your own team and just think your hair is really freakin nasty! Cmon bro...

PS. Good diss about the sweating! you really got me there!

QUOTE(Ezion @ Mar 8 2007 - 04:42 PM) 826405182[/snapback]lol, yeah and while we are there they can look at my state ring, which none of them got lol. then we can talk about how i am going to be playing in college and whats its like since most of them will never experience that either lol.

I have a state ring and 2 gold metals for club, but turned down my oppertunities for college soccer. But good try...

PS - Cut your hair

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826405532[/snapback]I have a state ring and 2 gold metals for club, but turned down my oppertunities for college soccer. But good try...

PS - Cut your hair

hey, king of the burbs, what high school do you play for?

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826405532[/snapback]I have a state ring and 2 gold metals for club, but turned down my oppertunities for college soccer. But good try...

PS - Cut your hair

King of the Burbs you play for Farragut don't you?

PS - Ezion cut your hair.

PS - Cut your hair

maybe they turned you down for your lack of spelling. "oppertunities"? haha just a joke.

i was thinking about what team you might play for, having only one state ring from Knoxville through a four year time, and came up with that you are a senior at Farragut.

which means that you were a freshman when they won state,

ouch old memories, that was the year i played at Oak Ridge, and we got beat 5-0 in the state finals.

but if you were on that team, you didn't see the field if you were a freshman, and hence got a state ring for sitting on a bench

so if you are a senior at Farragut, and have 2 gold metals for state, that means you are probably on the Impact (89?), which is a really good team, so that means i must know you, but i did not recognize your picture.

so did i get it right?

(all this is based upon one's brilliant mind, but since there are no set facts to base it upon, it is still under investigation)

QUOTE(Tin-Man @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:03 AM) 826405863[/snapback]maybe they turned you down for your lack of spelling. "oppertunities"? haha just a joke.

i was thinking about what team you might play for, having only one state ring from Knoxville through a four year time, and came up with that you are a senior at Farragut.

ouch old memories, that was the year i played at Oak Ridge, and we got beat 5-0 in the state finals.

but if you were on that team, you didn't see the field if you were a freshman, and hence got a state ring for sitting on a bench

so if you are a senior at Farragut, and have 2 gold metals for state, that means you are probably on the Impact (89?), which is a really good team, so that means i must know you, but i did not recognize your picture.

so did i get it right?

(all this is based upon one's brilliant mind, but since there are no set facts to base it upon, it is still under investigation)

You might be right, but I'm pretty sure Ben Backstrom started the semi and quarter finals and played in the championship game a good bit as a freshman... he scored against you too. just thought i would let you know

QUOTE(Tin-Man @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:03 AM) 826405863[/snapback]maybe they turned you down for your lack of spelling. "oppertunities"? haha just a joke.

so did i get it right?

Well I got the ring, and I did get on the field because Farragut was absolutely dominating Oak Ridge... Where is your ring though? Oh that right you dont have one any you never will. Also I turned down the colleges, because Im gettin burnt out. Nice guess though on who this is, sounds right to me.