greeneville vs volunteer score update

udave56

QUOTE(Stokomo @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:07 AM) 826391235[/snapback]TennTarpon..... sorry for the confusion. Even though Butch and I graduated the same year, I graduated from DB. I played against him and he was a good shooter. If you played at Volunteer, then you remember the Cinderblock running around the court under Jerry Adams. Those were some tough days. I remember the Goat Trails around the VanHuss Dome for conditioning. Times have really changed with technology. Anyway.... hope everyone is ready for tonight's action @ South. It will be great to watch. Good Luck to all and GOD Bless!!!!!

No problem. No, I'm not from Volunteer. I'm not from these parts as they say.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:50 AM) 826391266[/snapback]Funny that you of all people would call someone out. You couldn't guard a snail without holding. I guess you have to do what you can to make up for the lack of skill. Holding and and cheap shots help you even the playing field. But one thing I will agree with. You probably are man enough to stick up for yourself. Just not man enough to play a clean game. You guys had a great season, congrats on that. But its hard to respect a team and a coach that does not respect its opponents enough to play them clean. I love to see the smaller schools and the county schools have success. However there is a right way to play the game and cheap shots, dirty play and intentionally trying to take players out is not the right way.

I am glad you think so highly of me. lol. I will tell you that i have never intentionally tried to "take" another player out any game. I have no problem with you not respecting the way we play, i personally could care less, but i understand everyone is entitled to an opinion.

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:50 AM) 826391266[/snapback]Funny that you of all people would call someone out. You couldn't guard a snail without holding. I guess you have to do what you can to make up for the lack of skill. Holding and and cheap shots help you even the playing field. But one thing I will agree with. You probably are man enough to stick up for yourself. Just not man enough to play a clean game. You guys had a great season, congrats on that. But its hard to respect a team and a coach that does not respect its opponents enough to play them clean. I love to see the smaller schools and the county schools have success. However there is a right way to play the game and cheap shots, dirty play and intentionally trying to take players out is not the right way.

Hey, go put on a skirt if you can't handle it. It is so sad to see an individual obsessed with doing nothing but crying over physical play. If you want a non-contact sport, play tennis. But you would probably cry that someone was trying to intentionally hit you with the ball and take you out of the match. Grow up or go cry to your momma; we're tired of hearing it.