Tennessee high VS. Science Hill Round 4

b_ball_fan2005

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thehill23,

Get over it. Let me give you a history lesson abouts those 2 refs you keep referring to. Science Hill has been in the Bahamas about 5 or 6 times and those same refs where with them also along with Volunteer, Unaka, Chattanooga Brainerd. In the 90's SH took 3 refs with then to the Omni in Atlanta to work a game. 1 of those refs Patterson used to work all of the big games Pitts had at SH including University Heights and Oak Hill so does that make him a SH man. The other one rumor has it was invcolved with someone close at SH. And before any DB clowns get on here and mouth off old man Buck Van Huss had Donnie Colbaugh, Fred Gray and Bo Nave in all of his big games so don't get started. I am a fan of basketball and was at one school all year and our fans where as bad as anyone probably worse at giving the refs a hard time. The fact is that its a great excuse period. Some of you would stiil whine if 3 NBA refs worked the game and your team lost they would stink.

i dont kno what tn high has to do to get some love.....they win the district championship and doing so beat 2 team both that were both in the top 10 in the state and they still are predictedt o loose most games they play???

QUOTE(DiamondBird18 @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826388957[/snapback]Science Hill 72

Tenn High 49

R u insane???

QUOTE(tnballer2205 @ Feb 26 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826389647[/snapback]i dont kno what tn high has to do to get some love.....they win the district championship and doing so beat 2 team both that were both in the top 10 in the state and they still are predictedt o loose most games they play???

R u insane???

I know. Tennessee has been playin some good ball lately. They have a real shot at making it to state. They can Win Region 1, they have already proved that. They will probably be playing bearden or Maryville in sectionals. I can see THS making it to state or sectionals at least. THS defeats SHHS again tomorrow night by 7. 55-48

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826389707[/snapback]I know. Tennessee has been playin some good ball lately. They have a real shot at making it to state. They can Win Region 1, they have already proved that. They will probably be playing bearden or Maryville in sectionals. I can see THS making it to state or sectionals at least. THS defeats SHHS again tomorrow night by 7. 55-48

Science Hill definitely has more talent and will blow out Tennesse High if they are allowed to run and gun, however Tennessee High plays a very, very slow methodical style of basketball and won with it in the district. Whichever team can impose their will and control the tempo of the game will win. Tennessee High is heavy on heart and Science Hill is pretty loaded, should be a good game. ...Science Hill by6 or more.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826389707[/snapback]I know. Tennessee has been playin some good ball lately. They have a real shot at making it to state. They can Win Region 1, they have already proved that. They will probably be playing bearden or Maryville in sectionals. I can see THS making it to state or sectionals at least. THS defeats SHHS again tomorrow night by 7. 55-48

Whao a shootout! 55 points against Science Hill? I would be shocked since they just scored 55 against the 4th place IMAC team at home...they may win the game but if it starts going far above 40 the Vikings chances decrease