Region 2AAA Semifinals

Know Nothing

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden Maryville: Maryville will be hard presees to beat Blevins and his Bulldogs 3 times. Bearden can match up inside, guard play will be the deciding factor. I look for Bearden to have something and end the Rebels season.

Powell Karns: Powell is very inconsistent. They are great almost unbeatable one night and the next night the aren't so good. They were out of their heads vs Farragut Saturday and as a result blew the Admitials out of the water. But Farragut lays an egg every year come tourney time. If Karns sees man D they will win no doubt. But Powell will play zone. Karns will shoot them out of it and then pick them apart when they have to go man. Karns by 5.

Bearden Maryville: Maryville will be hard presees to beat Blevins and his Bulldogs 3 times. Bearden can match up inside, guard play will be the deciding factor. I look for Bearden to have something and end the Rebels season.

Powell Karns: Powell is very inconsistent. They are great almost unbeatable one night and the next night the aren't so good. They were out of their heads vs Farragut Saturday and as a result blew the Admitials out of the water. But Farragut lays an egg every year come tourney time. If Karns sees man D they will win no doubt. But Powell will play zone. Karns will shoot them out of it and then pick them apart when they have to go man. Karns by 5.

[/quote

I agree Bearden wins this one easily. Maryville won't come close this time. Blevins will figure a way out to beat the twin towers and their zone. Their guards don't and won't matter against the more athletic Bearden (Jenkins and Campbell). Look for (Simpson and Jenkins) to show the boys from Maryville how to play BBall and not FBall on the hard court!

Karns will also win easily over the inconsistent Powell. Karns knocked the best team off so why not go all the way...........they will unless Bearden does. Either way they may not like what they have to face next in Greeneville /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Look for Bearden and Karns and Karns to win in the championship game

I agree Bearden wins this one easily. Maryville won't come close this time. Blevins will figure a way out to beat the twin towers and their zone. Their guards don't and won't matter against the more athletic Bearden (Jenkins and Campbell). Look for (Simpson and Jenkins) to show the boys from Maryville how to play BBall and not FBall on the hard court!

Karns will also win easily over the inconsistent Powell. Karns knocked the best team off so why not go all the way...........they will unless Bearden does. Either way they may not like what they have to face next in Greeneville /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Look for Bearden and Karns and Karns to win in the championship game

Agree with Bearden but not Karns. Conners will show why he is the high scorer in the region and they will beat Karns easily. Carson Newman needs to take a good look at Conners to join Cameron . Florida whilc in town needs to take a look at Simpson and Jenkins for their future. Maryville won't beat Bearden again and besides they won't have Humphries or Tipton suiting up.

QUOTE(ScoutOne4U @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826391000[/snapback]hey MLReb this guy bhsdog07 and Bearden must be getting desperate the night before their big game with you guys. He is the same guy who was trash talking Farragut on this forum and also baseball forum. Evidently not well liked guy. He should be banned from Coacht. Bearden and bhsdog (probably one of the players) need to do it on the court tomorrow and not by trash talking...hehehehe..... a sign of weakness and fear /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Sounds like they are trying to get you guys and Basile all riled up and fouled out so they won't have to play you?

bhsdog isnt talking trash on the baseball boards. thats HB2021. i dont mind bhsdog.

good luck to all the teams that play tomorrow. im sure they will be great games.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:44 PM) 826391122[/snapback]keep the thread about basketball.. we dont need another closed thread.

some good matchups tomorrow eh?

Good advise for the trash talking Farragut fans who accused a WB player of purposely trying to take Kinney out.

Now you want to keep it about basketball?

Bearden as I said will beat Maryville easily on the court tonight. But they won't do it by trash talking like Farragut. You both accuse our fans of being out of control but you are some of the biggest trash talkers I have seen. I may go tonight just to hear Bearden and Farraguts trashtalking fans and to see Maryville get sent packing

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Karns will beat Powell without any trash talking just some good solid "blue chip" BBall. Karns fans are a class act even when they beat us.

QUOTE(objbballjunky @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826391396[/snapback]THis is a case where I THINK the brackets should be reset, and not match up two teams from the same district in the semis. I am not saying that one district is stronger than the other, but I do think it could make for a better tourney.

I think you are trying to say that 4AAA is stronger than 3AAA. That may be true, but Powell is 3-0 against 4AAA this year beating Farragut twice and Bearden once. All those wins were on the road. I think that the brackets are just fine. How would it make for a better tournament? This year you will have a 4AAA vs. 3AAA team for the championship. Both number 1 seeds advanced. Why would you want to change the brackets?