District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think shelbyville is the best team but i haven't seen them yet and i won't until saturday

tullahoma needs alot of work but i think when the kids get 3 or 4 games in they'll be fine and shelbyville will be the same way because i know both richie and neil will focus more on district games

shelbyville and tullahoma should both be strong towards the end

columbia tied riverdale, shelbyville plays at riverdale tomorrow and play riverdale comes to tullahoma on friday so thats a good measuring stick

i don't think lincoln co or lawrence co will be a problem for anyone this year and i know nothing about franklin co

Columbia should be pretty solid this year after what you could call a rebuilding year last year. After losing one to injury last year, they really only had two seniors that made an impact. The majority of the starters were freshman and sophmores that all have a year of experience under their belts now.

one team that nobody ever talks about is coffee co. they definitely have the potential of surprising some people this year.. also i watched shelbyville play this weekend at coffee co's playday and they were very unimpressive.. i think that they are very over rated this year.. any comments?

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 10 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826407309[/snapback]i know that columbia is looking really good but shelbyville and tullahoma are floating in the same boat because there JV teams are playing better than the varsity

coffee co plays a weak schedule so of course they will go 13-2

That's a simplistic answer...weak schedule or not they have to play all the teams in the district. However, you're probably right...are the 2 losses you mention Shelbyville and Tullahoma? If so they'll still be 3rd in the district. Not bad for a weak team huh?

QUOTE(hooligan @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826408118[/snapback]That's a simplistic answer...weak schedule or not they have to play all the teams in the district. However, you're probably right...are the 2 losses you mention Shelbyville and Tullahoma? If so they'll still be 3rd in the district. Not bad for a weak team huh?

wait wait wait. why is it that you all automatically assume that coffee county is gonna lose to shelbyville and tullahoma? coffee county beat warren county who beat shelbyville in their playday a couple of weeks ago. and coffee county also held tullahoma to a 0-0 tie last year. and they are looking even stronger this year.

QUOTE(goalieman101 @ Mar 13 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826410426[/snapback]wait wait wait. why is it that you all automatically assume that coffee county is gonna lose to shelbyville and tullahoma? coffee county beat warren county who beat shelbyville in their playday a couple of weeks ago. and coffee county also held tullahoma to a 0-0 tie last year. and they are looking even stronger this year.

those were 20 minutes scrimmages let me repeat that 20 MINUTE SCRIMMAGES when shelbyville had the kids in that could finish they beat warren co 2-1 plus warren co and shelbyville had kids out

if coffee co wants to compete in AAA they need to dump MTCS, webb, white co(twice), cascade and sewanee so of course you'll be good because you don't play anybody

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 13 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826410451[/snapback]those were 20 minutes scrimmages let me repeat that 20 MINUTE SCRIMMAGES when shelbyville had the kids in that could finish they beat warren co 2-1 plus warren co and shelbyville had kids out

if coffee co wants to compete in AAA they need to dump MTCS, webb, white co(twice), cascade and sewanee so of course you'll be good because you don't play anybody

although i play for coffee co i agree with mj.. we do play lots of weak teams and i guess we'll just have to see if we can pull out the tough games like shelbyville and tullahoma and i hear columbia is good this year.. so i think it will be a good year and im looking forward to it.. and next year i hope that we do play a stronger schedule but one of the reasons that we have such a weak schedule is because last year we got a new coach who brought us out of a 1-15 season to something like a 10-5-1 season and his year we owe all of these teams another game to make it even from last year..

QUOTE(CCHSKEEPER @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826410790[/snapback]although i play for coffee co i agree with mj.. we do play lots of weak teams and i guess we'll just have to see if we can pull out the tough games like shelbyville and tullahoma and i hear columbia is good this year.. so i think it will be a good year and im looking forward to it.. and next year i hope that we do play a stronger schedule but one of the reasons that we have such a weak schedule is because last year we got a new coach who brought us out of a 1-15 season to something like a 10-5-1 season and his year we owe all of these teams another game to make it even from last year..

i do believe they are headed in the right track plus coffee co actually plays organized soccer now and the goalie seems like he is getting good training(i assume thats you)