District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

QUOTE(Mueller @ May 9 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826456064[/snapback]Cam's definitely got bad luck in the cards department. Sad thing is..he doesnt even mean for it to happen! He just plays so hard that other people yield to him, creating the illusion of a foul..but thats life haha. I like to say thats where all My cards came from too...but..the tapes say otherwise haha.

he only has 3 yellows this year

1st was taking down a shelbyville player

2nd was for trashing talking

3rd was a franklin player(not franklin co) had cameron by the throat so he head butted him to get free

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shelbyville 2-1 tullahoma

shots 25 to 16 shelbyville

on goal 14 to 10 shelbyville

craig roper 12 saves and micheal taylor 9 saves

the 1st goal was off a free kick by cameron greenway

shelbyville's 1st goal was by joey jackson and the 2nd was in the 2nd OT period by #24 off a rebound

craig roper kept tullahoma in the game with some great saves but shelbyville was getting to many good chances on goal and tullahoma just cracked

QUOTE(mjuhb @ May 10 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826456975[/snapback]shelbyville 2-1 tullahoma

shots 25 to 16 shelbyville

on goal 14 to 10 shelbyville

craig roper 12 saves and micheal taylor 9 saves

the 1st goal was off a free kick by cameron greenway

shelbyville's 1st goal was by joey jackson and the 2nd was in the 2nd OT period by #24 off a rebound

craig roper kept tullahoma in the game with some great saves but shelbyville was getting to many good chances on goal and tullahoma just cracked

the game winnin goal was scored by amer sultan(spelling). he was a player who didn't start and hasn't played a whole heck of a lot of playing time but when he was called to go in for an injury he went in prepared to play.

the game was a hard fought battle and probably one of the most exciting to watch. many chances for goals. shelbyville had two goals called back at the start of the game. one for offsides and the other for a foul on a corner kick. Roper kept tullahoma in the ball game. he made some incredible saves. michael taylor also played well in the goal for shelbyville. by far one of the most intense games i've seen in my high school career. i wouldn't mind seeing tullahoma again before i leave for college. games like that make soccer worth while.