District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

QUOTE(Mcbride @ Mar 25 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826422028[/snapback]MJUHB,

Do you have Shelbyville's schedule? How about a scouting report?

there main problem is goaltending

they 2 kids 1 is like 6'1(he can stop high balls) and the other is 5'3(can stop low balls)but they can't play both at the same time

anyways #31 is the goal scorer, #29 is the ball control midfielder/disturber and they'll big in the back

i haven't seen columbia or lawrenceburg play but besides tullahoma and shelbyville i think lincoln co is the 3rd best team in the district

franklin co can't last a 80 minute game now fitness is there problem and coffee co has lost to white co and lebanon so if they don't pick it up they're in trouble

has for tullahoma you don't let greenway or cross touch the ball both players ball skills has improved so both kids can beat you 1 v 1 the only thing that can stop them is when they play selfish or when the other kids play selfish

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK MJUHB,

No more scouting reports on SCHS .

Just kiddin I think Columbia is going to suprise alot of people in 8aaa the next 2 years , if all the kids

on thier are from the 91 select team . They come in 2nd two years ago in d3 state tourny.

They are all freshman and sophmores now. It was allways a tough match between them and the AZULES 91 team that won the state that year. If some of thoes kids are going to Columbia Acadamey

it may be a different situation.

I do agree with you guys about the lebanon coffee county game, it wasn't a very close game. Although, i do say that when Coffee County plays how they know they can play they can be a very competative team. I think the oakland game can prove that. It was only 3-0 but there were so many more opportunities that were not put in the back of the net.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 25 2007 - 12:57 PM) 826422111[/snapback]there main problem is goaltending

they 2 kids 1 is like 6'1(he can stop high balls) and the other is 5'3(can stop low balls)but they can't play both at the same time

anyways #31 is the goal scorer, #29 is the ball control midfielder/disturber and they'll big in the back

i haven't seen columbia or lawrenceburg play but besides tullahoma and shelbyville i think lincoln co is the 3rd best team in the district

franklin co can't last a 80 minute game now fitness is there problem and coffee co has lost to white co and lebanon so if they don't pick it up they're in trouble

has for tullahoma you don't let greenway or cross touch the ball both players ball skills has improved so both kids can beat you 1 v 1 the only thing that can stop them is when they play selfish or when the other kids play selfish

Thanks for the post!

QUOTE(sreed56 @ Mar 25 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826422401[/snapback]OK MJUHB,

No more scouting reports on SCHS .

Just kiddin I think Columbia is going to suprise alot of people in 8aaa the next 2 years , if all the kids

on thier are from the 91 select team . They come in 2nd two years ago in d3 state tourny.

They are all freshman and sophmores now. It was allways a tough match between them and the AZULES 91 team that won the state that year. If some of thoes kids are going to Columbia Acadamey

it may be a different situation.

yes

all of us are freshman/sophs.

and no none of us go to CA,all Central except for one thats goes to BGA and two that go to Spring Hill

we also have a great group of juniors that make up about half of our starting line-up, plus sohpomores and one senior

QUOTE(hahahaha23 @ Mar 26 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826423274[/snapback]yes

all of us are freshman/sophs.

and no none of us go to CA,all Central except for one thats goes to BGA and two that go to Spring Hill

we also have a great group of juniors that make up about half of our starting line-up, plus sohpomores and one senior

me and sreed56 have talked about that before but we never actually knew where all the kids were at

anyways lawrence co plays at shelbyville

franklin co at coffee co those games are on tuesday

tullahoma at franklin co and lincoln co at coffee co on thursday

we play warren co tomorrow night and shelbyville plays brentwood thursday night

QUOTE(CCHSKEEPER @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826426225[/snapback]what do you mean shelbyville solved their goalie problem?

i mean they finally found 1

shelbyville has started 3 kids this year in goal but micheal taylor won the job and he had a great game vs brentwood