Worst Student Sections

cardinals_09

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826390705[/snapback]Seems weird Karns has been classy when we play them.

Guess when your fands are screaming curse words at the refs and cursing players it is what happens.

Alright, i've about had it with Nick getting posterized as being the worst possible person ever just because he got kicked out of a basketball game. Powellfan, are you a student? If so you know exactly what happens during a basketball game. Every single student at EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL curses during basketball games. heck, the other night i even SAW and HEARD parents cursing at the officiating. The Farragut parents went crazy a couple times, as did the Powell Parents. I wish I could say the Powell student section did the same, but it only comprised of 10 people. Every Farragut fan in that gym went beserk at that GOD AWFUL, ATROCIOUS call. Nick just happened to be on the floor and yell whatever he yelled the loudest. Get the heck off his back and find something else to complain and moan about.

And to your comment about Farragut's student section being bad, Powell's is most deffinantly worse. At the end of the Farragut vs. Powell football game this fall, Powell's students preceded to maul a Farragut player who was hurt in the endzone. After the game I had to run back to my car for fear of some Powell redneck trying to pick a fight with me.

On another note, the best student section I've encountered this year has to be Maryville's. We played there twice in basketball this winter, and on both occasions Maryville's students were great. They had a big turnout, and didn't talk any trash.

Anyways, my rant of the night.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a student, but i have been to enough games to now what goes on. I have heard maybe 2 curse words in 7 years of attending games.

When your at any type of sports event you should be respectful to the Players, fans and referees. If you think you can do a better job then they are doing, then do something about it and be an official

If you have never made a mistake in your life than you must be gods gift to earth cause i know Im not perfect. Bad calls are going to happen it just depends on how the ref sees it.

I wouldn't say anything about him getting ejected from a game, as long as you leave. He threw a temper tantrum when picking up his pants or whatever then proceeded to flip everyone off and run his mouth.

If you dont want to get called out then be a respectful person and nothing would be said, but when you act like an immature 10 your old things will be said.

Shows something different on the tape I have of the game. You grabbing your jacking and throwing your hand in the air, then walking towards the door turning around Looking directly at the Powell student section putting your finger in the air and mouthing some curse words.

OF course I could be wrong as i dont read lips but this is right on you.

But Ill drop it cause its neither here nor there. Karma is a good thing what comes around goes around and IM sure you will soon learn that.

well. id love to see it. so figure out a way to get on a computer.

btw the school already knows what happened. i talked to them today.

i do remember saying, as i grabbed my jacket, "F this im leaving anyways." but no F you towards Powell.. where do you keep getting this stuff that all this was towards Powell? they did nothing wrong so im not going to do anything or say anything about them or flip them off for no reason.