District 7-AAA

underrated27

District 7-AAA always has a very strong district, I was just gonna see if there were any thoughts or comments on who you think will take it this year.

Riverdale

Cookeville

Blackman

Siegel

Warren

Oakland

Lebanon

White

It should be a good year for this district, Riverdale coming off of a district championship and a region run and they aren't looking any bit different from last year. Cookeville made it to the championship last year and also made a run in Regions, they haven't lost many. As I've heard Blackman has a lot of talent again this year. Warren has a strong senior class with losing only two starters last year. Oakland has a new coach to change things up maybe towards winning ways. Lebanon always puts up a hard fought game. How will this district shape up this year?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THEWALL07

Underrated, i hope you dont think those will be the rankings by the end of season. Warren County is very talented this year and will be towards the top of 7 AAA. If i had to rank the district it would be:

Riverdale

Warren County

Cookeville

Blackman

Siegel

Oakland

Lebanon

White County

Should be a tough season for all of us in 7 AAA as usual but in the end that will be my prediction.

QUOTE(THEWALL07 @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:36 PM) 826395579[/snapback]Underrated, i hope you dont think those will be the rankings by the end of season. Warren County is very talented this year and will be towards the top of 7 AAA. If i had to rank the district it would be:

Riverdale

Warren County

Cookeville

Blackman

Siegel

Oakland

Lebanon

White County

Should be a tough season for all of us in 7 AAA as usual but in the end that will be my prediction.

I agree with you i didn't wanna cause any conflict so i just put it down how they ended last year, but yes i very much agree with you although i think it will be very competitive this year

QUOTE(THEWALL07 @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:36 PM) 826395579[/snapback]Underrated, i hope you dont think those will be the rankings by the end of season. Warren County is very talented this year and will be towards the top of 7 AAA. If i had to rank the district it would be:

Riverdale

Warren County

Cookeville

Blackman

Siegel

Oakland

Lebanon

White County

might be becuase i go there, but i think blackman is for sure in the top 2 at least

we have alot of talent and there's very little player turmoil among the varsity players

but riverdale is my pick for the other top spot although i say that before ive watched them play

I think Blackman, Cookeville, and Riverdale will again battle for the top spot. Riverdale did lose their best goal scorer from last year. Blackman and Cookeville had a classic matchup through 4 OTs and a pk shootout with Cookeville winning. Warren County is improved this year and should also be strong. Siegel should also be a good team and could surpirse some people. Lebanon had some good young players last year but probably will not contend in a district this strong. This is a great, exciting year for 7-AAA with many good teams. My predictions:

Blackman or Cookeville (coin flip)

Riverdale

Warren County

Siegel

Lebanon

Oakland

White County

QUOTE(underrated27 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826400522[/snapback]Any team from this district please post your scores from any of your past games. Season starts very very soon so i was just going to see how everything is going with the teams and all.

Blackman 1 - Overton 1

Blackman 6 - Tullahoma 1

Blackman 2 - LaVergn 0

Four 30 minute games below

Blackman 1 - Smryna 0,

Blackman 2 - CPA 0,

Blackman 2 - Columbia 1,

Blackman 0 - Antioch 0,

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826400535[/snapback]Blackman 1 - Overton 1

Blackman 6 - Tullahoma 1

Blackman 2 - LaVergn 0

Four 30 minute games below

Blackman 1 - Smryna 0,

Blackman 2 - CPA 0,

Blackman 2 - Columbia 1,

Blackman 0 - Antioch 0,

Sounds like Blackman is doing pretty good so far...

QUOTE(sweep22 @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:21 AM) 826403410[/snapback]warren co. used to have a really good midfielder that didn't play when we scrimmaged them. does anyone know if he is back this year? because without him they do not have much besides one really good striker.

Cody Cowans is a senior this year and he was out for that scrimmage because he was injured and didn't want to take a risk on being out for the season, but yeah he's back he'll be back for mainly our regular season games

And Tony Garibaldi was the forward you were talking about I think... he's a junior