IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:46 PM) 826417860[/snapback]Cherokee 3

Morristown East 0

Must have been an exciting game over in Rogersville. I was listening to it on the radio going up I81. Lost the signal in Bristol in the bottom of the 6th with 1 out, nobody on. From what I've been told, I missed all the excitement by minutes. Big win for Cherokee. We've got another big IMAC matchup Thursday in Morristown, West @ East. Should be another great game.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Mar 20 2007 - 08:42 AM) 826418307[/snapback]Must have been an exciting game over in Rogersville. I was listening to it on the radio going up I81. Lost the signal in Bristol in the bottom of the 6th with 1 out, nobody on. From what I've been told, I missed all the excitement by minutes. Big win for Cherokee. We've got another big IMAC matchup Thursday in Morristown, West @ East. Should be another great game.

West flying high and living up to the hype. No rest for the Canes -- week one is a big one. Hope the rest of the year is just as exciting.

What's your prediction for thursday mwtfan?

QUOTE(Lance @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826418399[/snapback]West flying high and living up to the hype. No rest for the Canes -- week one is a big one. Hope the rest of the year is just as exciting.

What's your prediction for thursday mwtfan?

The only prediction you'll get outta me is that it'll be a tight, tense and, I believe, low-scoring ballgame. Too close to call, but I can't wait to see it.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Mar 20 2007 - 01:36 PM) 826418627[/snapback]The only prediction you'll get outta me is that it'll be a tight, tense and, I believe, low-scoring ballgame. Too close to call, but I can't wait to see it.

Both Cherokee games late in the season. Building suspense I suppose.

Cherokee is still suspect scoring. Looks like a Lady Trojan year barring a melt down. Too much fire-power.

Good luck IMAC!!

Chrokee vs Cocke

Greeneville vs Jeff

East vs West.

Get's you plum giddy.

Who is the pressure on tonight mwtfan? What does East or West have to do well to win this one?

I hear that girls on both sides are extremely excited. I guess comes from years of competing with and against each other.

QUOTE(statman3 @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826398560[/snapback]A few more scrimmage results

Cherokee 4 Virginia High 0

Science Hill 2 Cherokee 0

Powell Valley, Va. 2 Cherokee 1

Cherokee 4 Science Hill 0

Unicoi County 1 Cherokee 0

Morristown East 11 Unicoi County 2

Cherokee either shuts them out or gets shut out it seems. Got to get those bats going by regular season.

It all depends on who is pitching for them. Kristen Dyer is crazy good. Sub 1 era last year

QUOTE(Lance @ Mar 22 2007 - 11:43 AM) 826420246[/snapback]Chrokee vs Cocke

Greeneville vs Jeff

East vs West.

Get's you plum giddy.

Who is the pressure on tonight mwtfan? What does East or West have to do well to win this one?

I hear that girls on both sides are extremely excited. I guess comes from years of competing with and against each other.

I think pressure is on East - another loss puts them in a hole early in the season. I know it's corny, but the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. Make the routine plays defensively, and execute offensively - smart base running, advance the base-runner.