Wartburg @ UH

patthemanager

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Iwould just like to tell the wartburg dawgs great game and season. Hope u guys go all the way and u have represented region 2 really well. great job good luck PLAY AS A TEAM AND THE SKY IS THE LIMIT /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigdave25 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826401266[/snapback]Even though I've been hard on some um......refs in the past. You know I still love you man! I still remember us talkin duke basketball in High School! That was a nice shot on Hansbrough huh?

I can tell ya, no ref has ever taken a game from us! If the ref don't call it it aint a foul!

UH is just angry right now they'll get over it!

WE'RE GOIN TO THE BORO!!!!!!!!

Gerald Henderson is my HERO!!!! That was a HECK OF A SHOT ...lol couldve been better though!!!! lol 1 game suspension.... WORTH IT!!!! GO DUKE!!!!!!

QUOTE(AJ98 @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:32 AM) 826401744[/snapback]RedWall...It's nice to see some people get on here to eat some crow. Thanks for that..it really shows some class! Now I'm still waiting for BUCYOU or whatever his name is to get on here and quit whining about referee's and talk about how Wartburg's pressure defense wore #21 down.

Congrats to the DOGS!!!!!!

Woodacre has had better defense on him. As a matter of fact wartburgs d wasnt that great. Woodacre had a lot of good open shots but he just had an off night. Congratulations to Wartburg though hope they go far in the tourney.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826401296[/snapback]Oh please. You had a mediocre team that year and you got beat by double didgits by a much better team. The refs had nothing to do with you getting beat in that game. Now this year, you may have had the better team, but the entire program (team, coaches, fans... Everyone except Woody) was cocky and disrespectful of everyone they played. UH got what they deserved.... Everyone enjoys seeing a bunch of stuck-up snoby kids get beat.

How are you going to say that are team and coachs are cocky. You dont even know them. Thats a pretty bad thing to say when you dont know them. Have we ever said that about yall. Our fans are pretty bad and its just are students. I have sat with each of the other teams fans that we played at home and I feel that those fans are pretty bad and im just talkin about the parents and the students are pretty bad also. Our fans just have a lot of pride and want to see our team win.

yeah, i was depressed we got beat, it stinks when you go out and watch your team fight hard for a shot at state and lose. The height for wartburg was a big factor. As for eating crow...forget that, our boys fought hard and i would take this years UH team over Wartburg any day of the week. I guarentee if Woodacre and Padgett had hit those threes at any point, the game is different but the buckets didn't fall. AS for the officiating HA! that stunk and you would be blind to disagree...or are from wartburg. Heaton got ran over at least 3 times in the first half, the handchecking from Wartburg ,which is actually a point of emphasis this year by TSSAA for refs to watch, was more than our boys where used to.Its not street ball this is regulation basketball. Wartburg was ready for this officiating becuase they've been used to it. Of the two teams I'd still take UH. Wartburg won and for the record our fans despite a few, COLLEGE who threw things on the floor that was dumb. It showed no class and as the leader of that section i personally was upset. Despite that our students showed class when they walked up to multiple wartburg fans and wished the Dogs the best of luck at state, i know i was there and was one of em. In the end UH got beat, and Wartburg won.

STILL GO BUCS

let me ask though what was with the baby dolls that wartburg brought.

oh by the way, the local barbershop was wondering where all the hair gel in the city went, oh yeah it was in shannon and windsteads hair my bad...

QUOTE(BUCyouUP @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:57 PM) 826402561[/snapback]yeah, i was depressed we got beat, it stinks when you go out and watch your team fight hard for a shot at state and lose. The height for wartburg was a big factor. As for eating crow...forget that, our boys fought hard and i would take this years UH team over Wartburg any day of the week. I guarentee if Woodacre and Padgett had hit those threes at any point, the game is different but the buckets didn't fall. AS for the officiating HA! that stunk and you would be blind to disagree...or are from wartburg. Heaton got ran over at least 3 times in the first half, the handchecking from Wartburg ,which is actually a point of emphasis this year by TSSAA for refs to watch, was more than our boys where used to.Its not street ball this is regulation basketball. Wartburg was ready for this officiating becuase they've been used to it. Of the two teams I'd still take UH. Wartburg won and for the record our fans despite a few, COLLEGE who threw things on the floor that was dumb. It showed no class and as the leader of that section i personally was upset. Despite that our students showed class when they walked up to multiple wartburg fans and wished the Dogs the best of luck at state, i know i was there and was one of em. In the end UH got beat, and Wartburg won.

STILL GO BUCS

let me ask though what was with the baby dolls that wartburg brought.

oh by the way, the local barbershop was wondering where all the hair gel in the city went, oh yeah it was in shannon and windsteads hair my bad...

Stop making excusses. UH lost, and it wasn't because of the refs. They (you) are stuck-up, and deserved to lose this game.... Everbody hates stuck-up, snoby people.

QUOTE(Boxanone @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:32 AM) 826400276[/snapback]The Dogs have their best team probably in the last 20 years. D.J. Shannon can start for about every team in East Tennessee no matter what class. Winstead compliments him by sticking putbacks. Nelson makes them go in my opinion because he is one tough kid. Bunch and Rogers are very good ballplayers and Brown is as good as defensively on the ball as anyone in Class A east of Nashville. Now Coach Layne is not a good game coach and everyone points their finger at him for our resurrection but Jeremy Shannon and D.J. Shannon took us out of the losers bracket and past mediocrity. Say what you want about their attitudes and the fact neither will probably play college ball, they are and were very good high school basketball players and our school should put up their pictures in the gym lobby for leading us into post season play.

I'm not taking anything away from d.j. shannon he is a great ballplayer but if there were not four more boys on the floor to pass him the ball or screen for him he could'nt do it alone. I have NEVER seen ONE boy win a ballgame against five. It takes ALL of them, coach and the boys on the bench. Way to go daws!!!!! Very proud of you

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:36 PM) 826402603[/snapback]Stop making excusses. UH lost, and it wasn't because of the refs. They (you) are stuck-up, and deserved to lose this game.... Everbody hates stuck-up, snoby people.

How are we stuck up. I mean were just pointing out factors of the game. There have been a couple of games were we one and the officiating stunk. I mean your pretty stuck up always having to get the last say in crazzyness. There really is no reason to hate us because i have no clue what we have done to you and if we have please explain. Its pretty stuck up to say you hate a team and cant learn to live with the fact that were just different than yall up in carter county. You probably think it because the rumor around the tri is that were a private school and most of the students are proffesors kids. Which i guess makes us rich since we live in the city.

Well BUC....if you remember....UH was shooting the bonus in the 3rd quarter and they only had 3 team fouls against them. So you should watch what you say about officiating. As for the dolls...it has something to do with a child development class at CHS..I know it looked a little strange! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> TELL YOUR BARBERSHOP THEY CAN FIND THEIR HAIRGEL AT THE 'BORO because that's where we are going!

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:36 PM) 826402603[/snapback]Stop making excusses. UH lost, and it wasn't because of the refs. They (you) are stuck-up, and deserved to lose this game.... Everbody hates stuck-up, snoby people.

i didnt see the game so i dont know, but instead of being immature and calling ppl names, why dont you explain why uh kids are stuck up instead of repeatedly bashing the school? my last season was 2 years ago and i dont care much for the school anyhow but still it gets annoying when u stereotype ppl like that. i dont care about the school or the fans, but a few of the players are good friends and former teammates of mine. the least you can do is give an explanation of why or how our players are stuck up or snobby. is it cuz u think everyone that is from jc is rich and spoiled, or bc our coach made us wear nice shirts and pants to games and school on gamedays?

QUOTE(floridagirl @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:45 PM) 826402611[/snapback]I'm not taking anything away from d.j. shannon he is a great ballplayer but if there were not four more boys on the floor to pass him the ball or screen for him he could'nt do it alone. I have NEVER seen ONE boy win a ballgame against five. It takes ALL of them, coach and the boys on the bench. Way to go daws!!!!! Very proud of you

True but having D.J. took us this far. Do you think we would have had the season we had without D.J.? Yes we would have had a good/great team but we probably wouldnt be booking our rooms in the Boro without him. Our team and Joe probably wouldnt have had 20 + wins. OK, this is all speculation, GO DOGS.

dude you dont even know me crazyyness or however u spell your name i dont care. How uou gonna call me stuck up when you don't even know me. thats the truth dude you don't know me so you need to stop this stuck up BS everytime ya'll refer to UH kids you don't even know. The BEST team everynight deserves to win, not who the fan base is. the best team monday night was Wartburg. I don't agree with the officiating and i got an opinion and i'm voicing it.