• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
BankofDad

WeekOne Scores (3/3)

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826399017[/snapback]I hear Brentwood won 6-4 and West Knox beat Hillsboro 11-2

yeah those scores are correct

CBHS 15-6 over Webb Bell Buckle

Webb led 2-0 early in first quarter but CBHS went ahead shortly after that and never looked back.

Leading Stats: Franklin-3 goals, 4 assists

Chianella-3 goals, 1 assists

Schifani-3 goals

O'Leary-2 goals

Cassidy-2 goals

Fitzhugh-1 goal

Hebert- 1 goal

Vihlen-19 for 21 on faceoffs with only losses coming off of illegal procedures

The ref of that game was absolutely horrible, calling everything no matter how hard a hit was. A simple wrap check that got all stick was called a slash and one hand on someones back while they were running was a push in the back. Just horrible.

QUOTE(BankofDad @ Mar 3 2007 - 04:22 PM) 826398438[/snapback]Please post your scores

How did MBA do in their scrimmages in Cincinnati?

QUOTE(BankofDad @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826399618[/snapback]How did MBA do in their scrimmages in Cincinnati?

They lost their first game 6-1 after having a very poor first half. They won the rest of their games. They played without their head coach and 5 players due to other commitments (hockey, academic scholarship visits. etc).

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826398929[/snapback]I hear Farragut won 7-3.

I kinda wish i kept playing lacrosse. i played in middle school for West Knox but just never really wanted to play in high school. but i def. miss playing.

Statsdepot reports the score as 4-0 USN, but I do not know if that is acccurate.

QUOTE(footlacrosse @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826400288[/snapback]Statsdepot reports the score as 4-0 USN, but I do not know if that is acccurate.

Laxpower reports the score as 4-8 Farragut.

QUOTE(footlacrosse @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826400288[/snapback]Statsdepot reports the score as 4-0 USN, but I do not know if that is acccurate.

Laxpower reports the score as 4-8 Farragut.

the score might have been 8-4. i talked to a Farragut player and he said they won and that he thought the score was 7-3. but Farragut definitely won.

QUOTE(BankofDad @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826399618[/snapback]How did MBA do in their scrimmages in Cincinnati?

MBA 1, St. Xavier (OH) 6

MBA 12, Indian Hill (OH) 3

MBA 19, Lakota West (OH) 3

MBA 15, Turpin (OH) 1

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826398645[/snapback]any word on the Brentwood/West Knox game?

Brentwood won 6 to 4 with both star middies hurt but still played not at 100% tho!

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Mar 3 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826398517[/snapback]Franklin 14-4 over Louisville Collegiate

Ravenwood 13-4 over Louisville Collegiate

WOW the franklin game was a show