WeekOne Scores (3/3)

BankofDad

QUOTE(lax14 @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:48 AM) 826399185[/snapback]CBHS 15-6 over Webb Bell Buckle

Webb led 2-0 early in first quarter but CBHS went ahead shortly after that and never looked back.

Leading Stats: Franklin-3 goals, 4 assists

Chianella-3 goals, 1 assists

Schifani-3 goals

O'Leary-2 goals

Cassidy-2 goals

Fitzhugh-1 goal

Hebert- 1 goal

Vihlen-19 for 21 on faceoffs with only losses coming off of illegal procedures

The ref of that game was absolutely horrible, calling everything no matter how hard a hit was. A simple wrap check that got all stick was called a slash and one hand on someones back while they were running was a push in the back. Just horrible.

Yea i hate it when refs can decide how a game goes. just let us play some lax. Like in Cookeville's 11-10 win over West Knox last night they were definitly picking on the more aggressive players on both sides even when there were clean hits and checks. And then sometimes they wouldn't make the call when needed. Some refs just drive me crazy.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chslaxer18 @ Apr 14 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826437421[/snapback]Yea i hate it when refs can decide how a game goes. just let us play some lax. Like in Cookeville's 11-10 win over West Knox last night they were definitly picking on the more aggressive players on both sides even when there were clean hits and checks. And then sometimes they wouldn't make the call when needed. Some refs just drive me crazy.

haha was doug or the guy from new york there??