Drew Bennett

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of plan can it be when they were finally clicking at the end of the season & things were looking good for this upcoming year??? Now we can no longer chant drewwwwwwwwwwwww .... or yell 4 travis or any of the other players oh but they were sure to sign Kerry Collins.. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> is fisher just setting himself up for failure for a reason?? each year he has gotten rid of some of the best w/ some great idea in mind and it has gotten worse...we had a spark of hope for that fire and drive to return and it will be interesting to see what this team ends up with /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(Solomon @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826414491[/snapback]Here's Bud's plan:

He's got the marketable QB that he can make money off of. He's got a fans base he has hooked and knows he can make money off of. Bud's goal for this year is not playoffs, it is how much profit he can make.

so then when the loose this year because they have no team & then they loose the fan base the question will be "what will bud do" /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:33 PM) 826414510[/snapback]so then when the loose this year because they have no team & then they loose the fan base the question will be "what will bud do" /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

They won's lose their fan base. Bud's a smart fella. He knows what he's doing.

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:33 PM) 826414510[/snapback]so then when the loose this year because they have no team & then they loose the fan base the question will be "what will bud do" /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

He knows how crazy this state is over football. Titans tickets sell out in after about 30 minutes of them opening the sales.

LOL.....I have been around alot of NFL fans in my life, but the Titans fans are the quickest to hit the panic button every year! I swear it seems like if they cut the water boy, the fans go into fits wanting to know what Fisher was thinking? Look like I consider the Titans my 2nd favorite team and really pull for them, but Fisher has been doing this for over 12 years years and has been pretty dog gone successful at it! I think the fans need to be patient with the team because I really believe that if Fisher didnt think they were trying to win now, he wouldnt have signed an extension!

QUOTE(gotmilk? @ Mar 21 2007 - 01:44 PM) 826419479[/snapback]LOL.....I have been around alot of NFL fans in my life, but the Titans fans are the quickest to hit the panic button every year! I swear it seems like if they cut the water boy, the fans go into fits wanting to know what Fisher was thinking? Look like I consider the Titans my 2nd favorite team and really pull for them, but Fisher has been doing this for over 12 years years and has been pretty dog gone successful at it! I think the fans need to be patient with the team because I really believe that if Fisher didnt think they were trying to win now, he wouldnt have signed an extension!

You are preaching to the choir on this one, at least I'm in total agreement. This GM & Fisher will get the Titans to the playoffs for many years without having to cut prime players in the future. Floyd Reese would have went out and paid top dollar for some of these free agents, only to cut them later. It didn’t work and the current method is the best way to manage the salary cap.